Search results

1. P

Need a copy of fabrik for J3

Can you provide a link to a copy of J3 latest compatible so I can do a J4 migration?
  2. P

Limit form plugin by IP address?

Suggestions on how to use the limit form plugin along with IP address field? Still trying to thwart spam submissions.
  3. P

Spam form submission best practices?

Can anyone give suggestions on what their own Fabrik best practices are to stop or thwart spam submissions? It seems just setting up Captcha isn't enough anymore since a number of my client sites are getting hit with it daily.
  4. P

Fixed Menu rewrite url not working

Anyone else see this? I have two sites in dev using Fabrik one I just upgraded to Epsilon. Both have menu items going to Fabrik form in the frontend. The URLs displayed are /contact/form/1.html instead of /contact.html. Suggestions? Something I missed?
  5. P

Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'user' at row 1

Getting above error when editing and saving a record. User field stores the UserID, its set to display username. Update on edit is set to No.
  6. P

captcha plugin "Show when logged in?"

"Show when logged in?" has no effect on the captcha element with j4 and f4.0beta4b. Verification always fails. Tried all 4 methods.
  7. P

js error and list plugins stopped working

I am running J3.9.19 and F3.9.2. JS error: TypeError: Array.mfrom is not a function. (In 'Array.mfrom(t)', 'Array.mfrom' is undefined) It occurs in frontend and backend. I also have a simple list plugin changing a radio button value from 1 to 2 that has stopped since upgrading to F3.9.2/3.9.1.
  8. P

run eval options code only on new record?

Any suggestions how I might prevent eval options code from running when I edit a record? I have a CDD which removes a bunch of the dropdown options. It works fine, but now we only want it to run when we are adding a new record, not editing an existing record.
  9. P

Filter bug?

I created a list with a CDD with both a where query and eval options (advanced tab) applied. When I turned on filters in the list view I cannot view any of the data in a dropdown, checkbox or mutli select list to filter by that field. Is this intentional or just a bug? Does the option in edit...
  10. P

urgent paypal has wrong amount

I've had this form setup for a couple of years and never had any issues. Now all of a sudden I PayPal is getting the wrong amount. I have the form plugin set to the correct element which is a calc. The calc has ajax turned on, calc on save and load are turned off. When the form loads and someone...
  11. P

Group title commit broke display

It seems this commit broke the display setup of one of my sites. Can this be reversed or tweaked? https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/999b47874ef0e8fae3da19f15f7f0c78d3b1a8c8 "New Exciting Specials" and "Protein Plates" used to display inside of the red bar, now it shows below it.
  12. P

list email plugin bug?

After submitting the list email plugin in the backend I am forwarded to this page instead of back to the list with a Joomla message. I updated to 3.8.1 a few days ago and git just now, still does the same thing.
  13. P

start/finish prefilter

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong here? This query works perfectly... SELECT * FROM `fab_classes` WHERE status=1 AND `startpub` <=now() AND (`finishpub`>= NOW() OR `finishpub` LIKE '0000%') But for the life of me I can't replicate it in the list prefilter. I need to query based on 3 fields...
  14. P

Can I use placeholders in php scheduled tasks?

Can I use placeholders in php scheduled tasks? I've tried putting $domain = '{fab_domains___domain_name}'; in the PHP Setup field but its not being passed to the script I've chosen in the PHP Script dropdown. Its not mentioned in the wiki, I'll gladly update with the answer.
  15. P

Stripe recurring payments?

I've read through all the threads on the Stripe gateway plugin, how do I setup recurring payments?
  16. P

Group sort order?

I have two lists, its for a restaurant. One is for their menu categories and one for the menu items. Is there any way I can specify the display order of groups when using group by? I have the individual items inside of each group sorted as I'd like, but hoping I am just missing something to...
  17. P

bug with repeating groups & custom list PKs

I've tried dozens of different ways to get this working but its just not happening. Steps to reproduce: create list create element type field, in default change to {my->id} and change to int type call it userid. Add repeating group with 1 additional field element edit list, change Primary Key...
  18. P

ajax validation show error messages

How do I get error messages to show immediately after the ajax validation fails along with the red box?
  19. P

List display bug

In order to make a large list more user friendly I added some icons to the responses. When I have more than one element set to use icons Fabrik will only output the Value in the list not the Label. When you login to my CCM site you can see it shows the value in the hover box, not the label. I've...
  20. P

email scheduled task reply to field

Would it be possible to add a reply to field when sending emails via scheduled tasks? Or maybe use the field specified in the Joomla global config?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back