• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. joit

Content plugin doesn't work in form's / group's intro and footer text

is there a way to make this work? Thanks Hannes
  2. joit

Does validation work differently on form's email plugin than on element plugins?

I tried to use a placeholder like this return '{userdetails___premium}'== 1; but it doesn't work. Any idea? Thanks Hannes
  3. joit

little php help needed

Hi, I want to display some content just for certain user groups in an article. This worked great for guest user groups but it doesn't seam to work for others: {source} <?php $user = JFactory::getUser(); if ($user->get('vendor', 0)) { // vendor echo '<p> jkhgjfdkhg </p>'; } ?> {/source} Any...
  4. joit

no element placeholders in element's Default

Hi, I have a display text element and I want to display a placeholder like in this example: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/element-default-examples/ In my case it's return '{userdetails___shop_name}'; and the output is {userdetails___shop_name} instead of the username. Eval is on...
  5. joit

no email sent to shop with j2store

hi Hugh, there's a problem with my j2store implementation. Usually, an email gets send to customer AND shop on successful checkout. I think it used to work on my site, but I set it up months ago and concentrated on the fabrik stuff meanwhile. Now there's no mail sent to the shop and I don't...
  6. joit

notify users?

Hi, so I have this ordering /shopping site with j2store. No I wondered if there's a more realtime way of notifying shops that there is a new order than with an email. Ideally playing a sound would be great or to have an annoying popup. I looked through the plugins but I couldn't find anything...
  7. joit

data icon on visualization doesn't seem to work

I have a file upload element where users can upload a logo. I want to use this as data icon but if I choose it, the map markers are gone completely. you can check it here: jetzt-bestellen/auf-karte-auswaehlen Any idea? thanks Hannes
  8. joit

recurring payments - best practise?

Hi, I want customers to pay a monthly fee. I saw there is a paypal and a stripe plugin. The paypal plugin seams to do recurring payments, the stripe seams to do not. Would you recommend to use the paypal plugin or something else? Thanks Hannes
  9. joit

Can't apply multiple prefilters on a visualization

Hi, I have 2 prefileters combined with OR on a visualization. This reults in zero results on the map. The same prefilters on a list work great. If I deactivate a prefilter, the other one works great on the visualization. Any idea? Thanks Hannes
  10. joit

Can't select visualization instance in menu

Hi, I choose fabrik-> visualization in a new menu item and I can't select any instances because it's empty (pic). I tried to save the menu item but it's the same. The visualization plgins are active in extensions-> manage Any idea? Thanks Hannes
  11. joit

Problem with NoCaptcha

Hi, I want to use NoCaptcha for registering new users. When I click the NoCaptcha's checkbox, there is this green checked icon. Whenever I send the form, I get the error message " Bitte stellen sie sicher, dass die eingegebenen Zeichen mit den Zeichen auf dem Bild ?bereinstimmen." which is...
  12. joit

Strange input in purity template

Hi, in the bottom left of this table 161121/jetzt-bestellen there is a strange grey area, class="input-group". It's not visible in protostar. Do youo have an idea where it's from and how to get rid of it? Thanks Hannes
  13. joit

group icon of a list in content plugin look strange in phone

Hi, you can check it here if you scale the browser narrow: 161121/component/content/article?id=18&wirt=5 Thanks Hannes
  14. joit

Order quantity field in j2store list is too small

the input field of the order quantity in a j2store list is too small to see the number (pic) It seems to be hard coded to 40px, 60px would be great. you can check it here: 161121/component/content/article?id=18&wirt=5 cou?ld you fix that?
  15. joit

Searching for form records to edit

Hi, I tried this {fabrik view=form id=1 usekey=user rowid=62} (with my own values) exactly as described in the wiki here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/content-plugin/#searching-for-form-records-to-edit with several forms but I had no success. The most I got was the ok / cancel...
  16. joit

element data and content plugin

Is it only possible to fill an element in a content plugin using the rowid? I have a hard time to find the rowid out. I want to pass a parameter with an URL to the element content plugin and using a value of another element (as with lists) would be so much easier but it doesn't work. Is there...
  17. joit

Hide header of content plugin list?

is it possible to hide the header of a list in a content plugin? I don't want to hide it always, just for the use in the content plugin Thanks Hannes
  18. joit

How to create groups in joined lists?

Hi, I created a group in a list (userdetails) that is joined to another list (Jusers). But in the join, the list doesn't show. Instead the elements show up in the userdetails group. Is it possible to create a group in a joined list? Thanks Hannes
  19. joit

Time element

Hi, I want to make an opning hours table with time elements. I noticed that for the time element it's not possible to adjust the bootstrap size and in the frontend, the first element of the time elements dropdown is "PLG_ELEMENT_TIME_SEPARATOR_HOUR" AND MINUTE. Could you please fix this...
  20. joit

Validation only if element is visible?

Hi, I need to have a validation on an element that only validates if the element is not hidden with Javascript onload hide... Is it possible? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back