Search results

1. R

PHP Validation of form element

I'm struggling with this validation and hoping someone can help me improve my php. The form is a booking form and the field is a date element. The rule is, a booking date can be for the next day if made prior to 9am today, otherwise the minimum date is the day after tomorrow. There is...
  2. R

Joomla version 3.10.00

Thank you
  3. R

Joomla version 3.10.00

I have the same error after updating to Fabrik 3.10 I also attempted to install Fabrik 3.10 and the install fails. This is on Joomla 3.10. If the answer is to restore a backup and wait, why does the forum still have a message banner saying to install Fabrik 3.10 if you have upgraded to Joomla...
  4. R

Setting start date in date/time element

I am looking for the best way to exclude dates in the date/time selector. In essence I want to exclude Sundays from being selected and would prefer to block Sundays at time of filling out the form rather than throw an error on submit. This is a new form so I'm happy to use jdate if it is a...
  5. R

Joomla Registration With Conditional Fields

Thanks Troester, will give it a go.
  6. R

Joomla Registration With Conditional Fields

I need to create a Joomla Registration form with some extra functionality and would like some input on the best way to do this. The site is a customer portal with multiple custom user groups. When a new user is registering we need to identify the correct user group based on the email address...
  7. R

Anchoring Page Position after Apply

Fabrik 3.4.2 Joomla 3.4.8 I have a form that does a calculation and displays the result to the user when the Apply button is clicked. Unfortunately on refresh the page scrolls back to the top. Is there a way to anchor the position in the page after hitting the Apply button so the result is...
  8. R

Dompdf library not found

Oops. Thank you. Yes I had set PDF button to display in options.
  9. R

Dompdf library not found

Same here, getting Dompdf library not found when trying to view a list. This is a new install of 3.3.1 on Joomla 3.4
  10. R

Module Form Width

Thanks for your attempts to help but we don't seem to be getting anywhere. I still can't see what is controlling the width of the form. As I said, the elements and labels are easy but that doesn't change the overall form width which appears to be fixed. The solutions you suggest are...
  11. R

Module Form Width

That fixes the positioning (we have had to resort to that on previous sites and it is a bit ugly) but we don't want it above, we want labels side by side and we just want the form to display in the right position in the width we specify (or preferably resized to the column width.
  12. R

Module Form Width

Sorry Genyded, I spent hours yesterday doing exactly that and can't see anything that controls column width in the Fabrik css. There is nothing installed here apart from Fabrik, Joomla and the templates. I have removed all installed extensions and gone back to protostar and nothing has changed...
  13. R

Module Form Width

I've struggled with this issue on a number of site and never solved it satisfactorily. When displaying a form in a side column with the Form Module, the width of the form always extends well beyond the width of the column yet it leaves a wide gap on to the left of the lables (configured with...
  14. R

Autocomplete not working on Cascaging Dropdown

Joomla 2.5.20 Fabrik 3.1 I have created a cascadingdropdown field based on a dropdown field and the correct information is retrieved for all "render as" options (dropdown, checkbox, radiobox) except for Autocomplete which is always empty. There is no Advanced Where query.
  15. R

Apply button doesn't work on Form Module

Having upgraded to version 3.1 on Joomla 2.5.20 I note that the Apply button still doesn't work in the Form module when used in conjunction with the Calc plugin. Is this being addressed? The button works fine if the form is displayed as a menu item, it is only in the Form Module that it doesn't...
  16. R

Could not connect to SQL

Did anyone ever find a solution for this? I get the same issue with MySQLi, Joomla 3.2.3 PHP5.4.16 Fabrik 3.1rc2 When I switch to MySQL Fabrik works but when using MySQLi "Unable to connect to database"
  17. R

Calc Configuration

Thanks for that suggestion but my issue was that I didn't want it to display until it was saved otherwise there was no incentive for the user to click the SAVE button and we needed to capture the users contact details. The save button clears the form so you don't see the result. You method...
  18. R

Calc Configuration

If anyone is interested, I upgraded to 3.1rc2 on Joomla 2.5 and have the same issue. On further investigation I find that the Apply button doesn't work with calc in the Module, but it does work if the form is accessed directly as a menu item so it appears the Fabrik Form Module is where the bug...
  19. R

Calc Configuration

I have now created a new install of Joomla 2.5 and a new install of Fabrik 3.09 (without the calc plugin) and confirmed that the apply button doesn't do anything. Is there any fix for this?
  20. R

Calc Configuration

Still can't get the apply button to work. Has anyone got any ideas?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back