• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. R

PHP Validation of form element

I'm struggling with this validation and hoping someone can help me improve my php. The form is a booking form and the field is a date element. The rule is, a booking date can be for the next day if made prior to 9am today, otherwise the minimum date is the day after tomorrow. There is...
  2. R

Setting start date in date/time element

I am looking for the best way to exclude dates in the date/time selector. In essence I want to exclude Sundays from being selected and would prefer to block Sundays at time of filling out the form rather than throw an error on submit. This is a new form so I'm happy to use jdate if it is a...
  3. R

Joomla Registration With Conditional Fields

I need to create a Joomla Registration form with some extra functionality and would like some input on the best way to do this. The site is a customer portal with multiple custom user groups. When a new user is registering we need to identify the correct user group based on the email address...
  4. R

Anchoring Page Position after Apply

Fabrik 3.4.2 Joomla 3.4.8 I have a form that does a calculation and displays the result to the user when the Apply button is clicked. Unfortunately on refresh the page scrolls back to the top. Is there a way to anchor the position in the page after hitting the Apply button so the result is...
  5. R

Module Form Width

I've struggled with this issue on a number of site and never solved it satisfactorily. When displaying a form in a side column with the Form Module, the width of the form always extends well beyond the width of the column yet it leaves a wide gap on to the left of the lables (configured with...
  6. R

Autocomplete not working on Cascaging Dropdown

Joomla 2.5.20 Fabrik 3.1 I have created a cascadingdropdown field based on a dropdown field and the correct information is retrieved for all "render as" options (dropdown, checkbox, radiobox) except for Autocomplete which is always empty. There is no Advanced Where query.
  7. R

Apply button doesn't work on Form Module

Having upgraded to version 3.1 on Joomla 2.5.20 I note that the Apply button still doesn't work in the Form module when used in conjunction with the Calc plugin. Is this being addressed? The button works fine if the form is displayed as a menu item, it is only in the Form Module that it doesn't...
  8. R

Calc Configuration

I'm running Fabrik 3.0.9.1 on Joomla 2.5.26 I have a calculated field that I want displayed on screen when calculated but also want it saved to the DB. This is a quote form and we want to display a quote online but also save the quote so we can call the customer if they don't go ahead with a...
  9. R

Accessing Fabrik Field Data in a Session variable

I am using a Fabrik form to calculate a product price and want the calculated value to be available as a session variable that I can pass to a Hikashop shopping cart. Hikashop has a a custom price plugin that can accept the variable but I'm looking for some help on how to declare the variable...
  10. R

Calculated value in Display Element

I want to create an order form that calculates and displays prices based on the data entered into three form fields. How would I go about doing that?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back