• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. D

php for pdf output

I've successfully cobbled together some php to output the data in a dropdown filter, in MPDF default.php, as below. Is there some similarly simple code I can use to output the data in an element in the table? <?php $myFilters = array(); foreach ($this->filters as $filter) {$myFilters[] =...
  2. D

warning message lockrow

I receive the following warning when I have lockrow elements published or unpublished, anywhere in the database. It only goes away if all lockrow elements are trashed. Warning: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementLockrow::renderListData($data, &$thisRow, $opts = Array) should be compatible with...
  3. D

Lockrow in joined lists

I have lockrow plugins in a joined list. It nearly works, but in a kind of back to front manner! The owner of an unlocked row receives the correct message when opening a form to edit ("This record is being locked for your use. Nobody else can edit this record till you submit it. The record will...
  4. D

Styling pdf output... for beginners please!

Hello. ? have installed Dompdf for Fabrik (in .../libraries/) and I can generate a pdf from list view both in the back and front end of my Joomla site. Can you guide me in how to style the pdf output please? I have copied the .../views/list/tmpl folder, and now have a .../views/list/tmpl-pdf...
  5. D

List view group display

Hello. Could anyone help me achieve the following with the List view of a Form?: I have a form with 2 groups of elements, which when displayed in List view shows the columns arranged horizontally across the page as a default table layout, of course ! For reasons of presentation and eventual...
  6. D

Download pdf

:confused::confused: Hello. Environment: I am using Fabrik 3.1, Joomla! 3 with Beez3 template. Having spent many many hours wrapping my head around Fabrik, I am getting close to a configuration that will work for my small project. But it does depend on being able to download the current view...
  7. D

Submit / Apply Form Problems

MOVING THIS TO FABRIK 2.0 FORUM! I am experiencing some very strange behaviour by Fabrik. In the Component the "Submit" button submits the form, but doesn't direct to the "success" message. The screen continues to show the "loading" popup window, until the page is refreshed manually. The "Apply"...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back