• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. C

Form submit with notEmpty validation error gives js error

Good suggestion - I think I now see this is my logic error, sorry for wasting your time. The problem was that I also have a form plugin running OnBeforeLoad, which was executed when the form was returned after the validation failure. The plugin returned false (correctly, because some of the form...
  2. C

Sory, not enough info. Front end standard Cassiopeia template, on a localhost site upgraded from J3 and upgraded for each Fabrik 4x release. Screen is not blank, but no Fabrik content is rendered after JS error. Screen print attached with DebugJS enabled.
  3. C

Joomla 4.2.9, Fabrik 4 gamma3, Apache, Windows10 On submit of a form with validation error (empty mandatory field where validation is set to NotEmpty), the return is to a blank screen with JS error: blockuserinput.js:3 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at onFabrikReady...
  4. C

Form->Email plugin - error on EmailTo eval using placeholder

Thanks for reply...you are right, I had forgotten I had put debug back on. Placeholder works fine with debug off.
  5. C

Hurray! Congratulations!

Bravo! Unbelievable how much progress in such a short time. I am testing happily and mostly very successfully. Well done everyone involved.
  6. C

Form->Email plugin - error on EmailTo eval using placeholder

Form has email plugin to send on submission. Send is to email field on form, identified as placeholder. Form submission fails with error: An error has occurred with a eval'd field - please inform the web-site owner. Debug: Caught exception on eval in email emailto ...
  7. C

Fabrik_List Email plugin - bug fix suggestion

I have been using Fabrik for several years, and still find new great things. Keep up the good work! Recently I have used the Fabrik List Email plugin, which has a minor bug which gives cross origin browser errors on my livesite which is https:/www.xxx This plugin creates ajax links which are...
  8. C

List email plugin ajax gives CORS error

Hi there. Fabrik 3.7 on Joomla 3.7.5 On hosted site with an .htaccess which forces any non-www access to be www - ie everything should be www.chipperfieldprojects.co.uk . I did this some years ago specifically to avoid AJAX CORS errors between www and non-www access to domain. Everything...
  9. C

Javascript form_id from list has rowid appended

Hi there, I'm trying to use javascript on an edit form loaded from a list. When used standalone the form id is simple and I can reference: var form_9 = Fabrik.getBlock('form_9'); I see from the wiki that when using the form to edit a list row the rowid is appended, so the form in firebug is now...
  10. C

Form Redirect - more than one per form fails in F3.2

OK, I think this was corruption somewhere caused by the upgrade from F3.0 to F3.2 I have fixed the problem by deleting and recreating the Redirect form plugins, so all now works again. Editing them and republishing did not fix the problem. All the plugins which were not Redirect type continued...
  11. C

Form Redirect - more than one per form fails in F3.2

Hi guys, Still doing my upgrade of existing site from J2.5/F3.0 to J3.3.3 and F3.2. Fortunately doing this offline since it's taking some time... The form has a radio button for the customer to choose payment method, and a separate redirect plugin for each payment method to give a different...
  12. C

Element Validations don't work with form javascript in F3.2?

Hi Troester and others, I have found the solution - and may be worth posting here since it could affect others. Problem was that I had set ErrorReporting to Maximum in Global Config when debugging the Joomla upgrade process. The Ajax calls from the form_1.js worked fine - but then the Fabrik...
  13. C

Hi Troester. Thanks for quick reply, but JSON response from ajax call seems OK. Firebug does not show any errors from ajax and the response is correctly formatted as: {"errors":"","warnings":"","MembershipNo":"2121","PersonId":"4686","EmailAddress":"etc etc The only change I have made to the...
  14. C

Hi Guys, I am upgrading an existing site to Joomla 3.3.3 (all OK) and Fabrik 3.2 (mostly OK except this) I have standard 'notempty' and 'isemail' validations on some elements such as emailaddress. I also have a form_1.js and user_ajax.php which go and get customer details from another db based...
  15. C

Paypal shipping address without joomla userid

Trying to close this thread since it's finished, but only have 'Delete' on thread Tools menu. Anyone tell me how to close a thread please?
  16. C

Perfect! Downloaded and working. Yes, I am on Fabrik 3.0 and this does just what is required. So now all the customer transaction info is in the same paypal plugin form, which is what I was after for this function. Thanks, Giles
  17. C

My first post - so just wanted to say 'great product and great forums' first. Hope you can help me. I have a form which submits customer details to paypal - without creating a joomla user. I want paypal to have the customer shipping details same as if they had clicked a 'buy now' paypal...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back