Search results

1. G

after update to joomla 4

Thanks for your availability. I am attaching a picture of two consecutive records. You can see they have grey background. After the update to the version 4 the grey background disappeared. Actually the background is blank (white). So no delimitation between a record and the following one. How...
  2. G

after update to joomla 4

Hello, sorry how could I restore the rectangular background of the records content?
  3. G

after update to joomla 4

Hi, I have chosen to change the templates ex novo. When upgrading from F3 to F4, about the customized templates, are there some changes to make in the backend to mantain previous settings of the customized templates? I have noticed a difference between my previous customized templates and the...
  4. G

after update to joomla 4

Thanks so much troester. I’m going to ask you some questions to make sure I get it right: - Have I to check every single file which is into the folder (of the customized template) of the server where is installed joomla 4 and fabrik 4 with the correspondent files of a backup copy with joomla 3...
  5. G

after update to joomla 4

Hi, I have compared the default.php file coming from the folder of the customized template in fabrik 4 (that is taken from the server) and the default.php file coming from the folder of the customized template in fabrik 3 (taken from a backup) and they are exactly the same. I have compared only...
  6. G

after update to joomla 4

Thanks, the error in backend disappeared. The source of the lists are customized templates and are into the folder: components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl. Each template has its own folder including some files and the folder layout. Is it necessary to change anything in the template files?
  7. G

after update to joomla 4

Thanks for the help. I have already updated to joomla 4. I would have had to copy the content from folder 42 to folder 43 before upgrading. Can I solve now with joomla 4 already installed? I have seen that folder 43 doesn’t exist in my classes folder. My folder classes includes only folder 42...
  8. G

after update to joomla 4

Hello, thanks troester. Does “Prepare content” exist still in Joomla 4? I have disabled the fabrik extensions when Joomla 3.10 was installed; then installed Fabrik 4 and then published all the Fabrik extensions except those with version 3.10. Now in general the frontend doesn’t return a...
  9. G

after update to joomla 4

Thanks. Where can I find "Prepare content"?
  10. G

after update to joomla 4

@gapper For updated install instructions see https://github.com/trobfab/fabrik/wiki/Fabrik-4-Install-Instructions-(Gamma3) Thanks so much troester, it works ok
  11. G

after update to joomla 4

Hello, sorry I don’t remember the correct way to install the fabrik package: 1) to increase the number of MB for the upload; or 2) unzip the file on local and upload through FTP?
  12. G

after update to joomla 4

Thanks for the procedure. Based on point 6) Fabrik 4 is needed. Where is it? In area Download I can find only 3.10
  13. G

after update to joomla 4

Hi Iousyfool thanks. It seems in this moment I haven’t Fabrik as Joomla components. There are only 4 plugins of Fabrik. Before update to Joomla 4 I had to uninstall Fabrik package because even if disabled, the Joomla update to the version 4 was returning error, so unistalled it and the update...
  14. G

after update to joomla 4

Hello, after having updated to joomla 4, the frontend shows: {fabrik view=form id=45} How can I solve?
  15. G

php error

Thanks so much Troester :)
  16. G

php error

Hi, when I try to login in my backend, the following message appears: Fatal error: Cannot declare class Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField, because the name is already in use in /web/htdocs/sitename/home/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/39/FormField.php on line 22
  17. G

autofill plugin

The last two threads I would need to solve are this one and "how to be informed through mails".In order to answer to a question in "how to be informed through mails" thread, I need to solve autofill. About this thread, please can you specify how can I use the user element in order to display...
  18. G

autofill plugin

I understand you if you cannot answer to me because I posted more than 200 times, so if you are not going to answer to my posts, I understand well. About my project, I had understood that the parts not covered by fabrik are my threads about the automatic calculus...
  19. G

difference between dates and times

Hugh thanks for the knowledge about the raw placeholder for dates format and for the mistake found in the time code. I have deleted the double braces and now it works correctly. Thanks again. Thanks in particular for the post about the dates format.
  20. G

difference between dates and times

I have tried the attached code to know the difference between times. I filled the frontend with an example for a difference of 4 hours. The result is about 383,000. I would want to know the hours number. Is the code correct?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back