Search results

1. G

after update to joomla 4

Hello, after having updated to joomla 4, the frontend shows: {fabrik view=form id=45} How can I solve?
  2. G

php error

Hi, when I try to login in my backend, the following message appears: Fatal error: Cannot declare class Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField, because the name is already in use in /web/htdocs/sitename/home/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/39/FormField.php on line 22
  3. G

filters arrangement

The filters are shown by default on the right of the screen (obviously into a list). Is possible to see them on the left of the screen?
  4. G

' symbol shown with strange characters

The symbol of ' (apostrophe) written in a dropdown is shown with strange characters like # and others into the filters. The apostrophe is shown as: &#039 Is possible to solve it?
  5. G

problem with databasejoin

Hi, I have a form (original form) compounded by two groups: group1 (element: user) and group2 (element: label). The "original list" is grouped per user (Group by:id; Order by: user). Group2 is a repeteable group. There is another form (related form) compounded by 2 elements: a databasejoin...
  6. G

calc element

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/code-for-calc-element.34243/page-2 Please, only for a confirm.Is the thread in link above not resolvable with fabrik? Please don't look after the details. Only the essetial.
  7. G

repeteable group doesn't work correctly

I have a form with user element and a dropdown element. These two elements are into a repeteable group. When I add only 1 record (without using the Add button of the group), the list shows correctly the username in the list. When I add 2 or more records (by using the repeteable group), the list...
  8. G

validation for user

Hi, I have a list (let's call it: "List related") which is related to another table (let's call it: "List original") through related data. How can I avoid that the same user adds two records in "List related" for the same record in "List original"?
  9. G

validation for dropdown

Hi, I have a dropdown into a repeteable group. How can I avoid that the same item value is added twice in the same form from the same user? E.g.: The voices of a dropdown are: item 1, item 2, item 3. The dropdown is into a repeteable group. How can I avoid that the same user adds twice (or...
  10. G

column average in a list

I would know the average of all the data added in the same element of a list. How can I proceed? I would like to use a dropdown as element where summing data in order to calculate the average, but I can use any other element (field element for example)
  11. G

difference between dates and times

Some months ago, I saw a code in the wiki to calculate the difference between 2 dates and maybe there was also a code for the difference between 2 times. Now I cannot find both of them in the wiki. Please if it is still available in the wiki could you post the link?
  12. G

validation isgreaterorlessthan for date element

Hi, I would like to validate a date element. The date selected in the form should be greater than today. I tried typing now() in the Condition box into isgreaterorlessthan validation, but it doesn't work. What can I write in order to have dates greater than the day where the form is filled?
  13. G

validation user

Hi, I'd like that a form were filled by only the users who have already filled another form. I think I would need a validation to do that. How can I do?
  14. G

prefilter for dates

Hi, how can I prefilter the records which have later date than today? E.g. I have a list with date element. I would like to prefilter the records which have later date compared to today?
  15. G

field above related data lists

When I use related data, and click on the the link View list referred to a record, I see correctly only records added which refer to that record. So if I have 2 tables Sell a book and Buy a book, "Buy a book" list will show only the buy proposals for the correspondent book. Above the list "Buy...
  16. G

deleting a record

Hi, I have two tables: ?Sell books? and ?Buy a book?. These two tables are linked through related data. When I subscribe ?Buy a book? form, the correspondent record should automatically disappear from the list ?Sell a book? (because the book is not available anymore). I think I would need a code...
  17. G

link plugin

Is there a way to have a link like an URL blue underlined? Not a text field containing the URL
  18. G

standard support

sorry, why I can't post in standard support anymore?
  19. G

how to be informed through mails

Hi, I have two forms: "sell a lesson" and "book a lesson". "Book a lesson" is related to "sell a lesson". After that students subscribe "book a lesson", the teacher should receive a mail because his lesson was booked. How can I realize that? Please could this information kind be given by...
  20. G

"counter" element

Hi, I have 2 forms: "teach a lesson" and "book a lesson". "Book a lesson" is related to "teach a lesson" so every lesson will show own participants. Is possible through a snippet code to have a "counter" element which count (adds 1 unit to the sum) every time a student submits "book a lesson"? I
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back