• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. startpoint

Filter form in list

I have filter form inserted in list layout with content plugin. How to filter a list without page reload? When I set to popup in redirect plugin the list filtered with ajax, but have a pop-up result too. With set to new page the page with list reloaded and the search form is without selected...
  2. startpoint

Layout override for list filters - Solved

How to override layout for filters for database join element? Filters type is dropdown. I saw that have override for checkbox filter type, but I need override for dropdown type.
  3. startpoint

Forum not send emails

I can't recieve any emails from forum whether I subscribed to a thread or replied to one. Does anyone have such a problem?
  4. startpoint

Show Date Time in user timezone

I use element date_time. Element data is being stored in UTC. Joomla Global timezone is UTC. How to show date time with selected timezone on logged user? I can't find way how to layout override date element. I can do through custom php list event, but i search for easier way through element...
  5. startpoint

List Pre-filter not to be used in forms

List have joined tables with pre-filters. How to exclude list pre-filter from form view? List and details view must be pre-filtered.
  6. startpoint

Error After Joomla Update to 3.9.16

In edit list->details->layout Fields: Front-end template, Admin template, PDF template are empty. In Edit form->Layout Fields: every dropdown for select template is empty Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/fabriktemplate.php on...
  7. startpoint

DatabaseJoin Element Bug

Databasejoin element have where clause: {thistable}.parent_id = '{tablename___elem_1_raw}'. AJAX Update: Enabled. When Data is rendered as a dropdown everything work properly - dropdown data is updated after change of the tablename___elem_1_raw value. When Data is rendered as a radio list or...
  8. startpoint

Select category and load additional fields

I have a list with items. When add new item need to select category. I have a list with some categories with fields Id, name and description. For each I need to assign additional fields which are different for every category. How to join on the fly additional fields linked to selected category...
  9. startpoint

Confirm dialog in update column list plugin

I use update column list plugin to update row value on button click. How to add confirm dialog? When user click "yes" need to update column and refresh list. When you click No, close only the dialog and nothing changes.
  10. startpoint

Case sensitive in list search whith encrypted field

Based on this commit https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/data-encryption.47960/page-2#post-249400 the search is still case sensitive. If I change function public function encryptFieldName(&$key) { if ($this->encryptMe()) { $db =...
  11. startpoint

Override button label have bug

Based on this answer https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/question-about-buttons.45780/#post-236519 and jLayouts with Helix 3 based template and standard Protostar template the code echo '<pre>string: ' . var_export($d->formModel->getId() , true) . '</pre>'; not working. Joomla 3.9...
  12. startpoint

List Plugin update_col to use icon instead a image-Solved

Hi, I want to use icon instead a image for this plugin. The image is not good to others icons in row. Can you add this option?
  13. startpoint

Repeat minimum=0 in Repeat Group

With latest github update(downloaded on 03.04.2018) when I set parameter repeat minimum=0 this not work when add new record. Before update empty row is hidden after form loaded and show message "no data". After update row not hidden.
  14. startpoint

PDF download problem

After latest github update (from 28.02.2018) when click pdf button I have error message: "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Temp\xxxxx.pdf.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read. Try again later, or contact the server administrator." Can I fix this?
  15. startpoint

Update databasejoin element data in repeat group on form submit

Hi, I tried to update value with following code: $v = array('test'); $formModel->formData['table___element_name']=$v; $formModel->formData['table___element_name_raw']=$v; or $v = array('test'); $formModel->updateFormData('table___element_name'), $v, true...
  16. startpoint

Element does not exist in HTML in Log in Browser console

I use custom template for details and show each element values with: $my_elem = $this->groups['my_group']->elements['my_elem']->element_ro;. In console I have this log for all elements. Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "my_table___element_name_ro" because it does not exist in HTML. I...
  17. startpoint

Override element in repeat group

I don't want to show repeat data in unordered list. I tried to override this file fabrik-element-elementlist-details.php in templates/my_template/html/layouts/com_fabrik/element but no luck. How to resolve this?
  18. startpoint

Parse json array with comma in user_ajax.php

I create json array and send to user_ajax.php with this code in form_XX.js file: var rows_array_data = new Array(); jQuery(".repeatGroupTable .fabrikSubGroup").each(function() { rows_array_data.push( data_id ); } var data_id = rows_array_data; var url =...
  19. startpoint

Deleted rows from repeat group add again after validation passed

The problem is in this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/RrJeBh9Y I have additional code, which need to run after end of form submission. Through this code based on deleted rows from form $data I update another table. This code run properly after validation passed and table is updated, but...
  20. startpoint

List Item per page multiple on 6

How do pagination to a multiple of 3, not 5? I tried the code of this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/list-items-to-display-per-page.42209/ but after menu selection after reloading the list does not remain active on the number and again 6. I know how to change 5 to 3 in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back