Search results

1. G

CALC - SQL pull a date from another table based on dB join

Almost embarrased to ask this as it's a noon question, but I am a noob :-) Trying to pull a date from "acquisitions" list into "flock_manager" list using a calc element. (so I can perform some date and other calculations. I'm sure it's a syntax issue. Any help will be appreciated. From a...
  2. G

dB Join, pulling extra date field

I have a simple 2 list site I am trying to set up to track poulty egg weight loss during incubation. Table 1 Date/Time ID Start Date of Incubation Combined Weight Qty of Eggs Table 2 Date/Time ID Batch ID (db Join to Table1 ID) Weigh Date Weight Need element/something to pull the Start Date of...
  3. G

Google Maps Element

Working on a fishing website for the Navy Base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. I had a fabrik list where user could enter the fish they caught, upload pictures, pic the location in the bay where the fish was caught, etc. This was then displayed on a google maps, visualization using satelite view...
  4. G

List Filter Based on Cascading Drop Down

I have 3 lists: 1) Manufacturer Element | Field | Manufacturer Name 2) Model Element dB Lookup from Table 1 || Field | Manufacturer Name Element Field | Model name 3) Inventory Element dB Lookup from Table 1 || Field | Manufacturer Name Element Cascading drop down Model from list 2, watch...
  5. G

Issue Deleting "Many" Record

Having problems deleting Many (associated records) from the front end using display element. Any help will be appreciated. Patterns [id][date-time][user-id][Pattern Name/Number] My Patterns [id][date-time][user-id][PatternID] One to Many join from Patterns [id] to My Patterns [PatternID]...
  6. G

Development Support will pay $$$ - maybe an hour of work

Looking for some devolopement support. I've been beating myself up trying to wrap my head around my concept. I would be will to pay $100 for someone to help me get the basic functionality below implemented. For all intensive purposes, I am trying to create a site that store a master database...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back