Search results

1. M

Menu Filter does not show information inmediately

Hello Looking for some guidance on a strange issue: I have 2 lists: - List A is personal information of a user List B is the activity of the user. - Via some calc i retrieve some information to list A from list B. - I have a pre-filter on a menu item that filters based on said information -...
  2. M

Filter records based on user group

Hello Is it possible to show certain records to certain user groups? Like certain records from a list view to be shown only to super users and the users belonging to "registered" user group cant see those records. Such thing can be done? Regards.
  3. M

Sum of specific values based on yes/no element

Hello I am trying to sum specific values based on some yes/no elements but i am struggling with the specific code for my calc element. Its quite simple: if element A (all are yes/no elements) has a yes sum 30, if element B has yes sum 30, if element C has yes sum 15. Then show the result...
  4. M

Pre populate a dbjoin dropdown

Hello How can i retrieve the information from another list's record (a dbjoin dropdown inside the form) to be shown on another form with the same type of element (dbjoin dropdown). So i dont have to select again the same information? I think its in the where statement but cant make it work, it...
  5. M

Debug an error when deleting a record

Hello I have a list with mostly regular fields and a couple of simple calcs the list works fine BUT when i try to delete a record i get this: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, stdClass given I have both joomla and fabrik debug enabled but i cant get any extra...
  6. M

Show the label not the value of a calc element

Hello I am trying to do a simple calc that shows the information from another table as a read-only information (since the actual input is on another form). But its not working probably because i am working on a server with php8. This code i used to make it work on 7.4. $myDb =...
  7. M

Populate a dbjoin element based on another element

Hello I have the following situation: I have a dbjoin element that when selected shows certain information on another calc element (based on the selection of the dbjoin element). So far no problems there, but what if i need to modify the information of that calc element only in that record...
  8. M

Hiring an expert

Hello Im sorry if this is innapropiate, but since i got no help on my post and i have been bashing my head on how to do it (with no results). I am asking if someone can generate a report for me on my fabrik application using fusion charts. Just need one report. Please PM me if you are...
  9. M

How to get the values of an entire month

Hello I am trying to make a fusionchart visualization and so far i can display the value i need but my problem now is that i dont know how to tell to each element to calculate from day 1 to the month the the last. I get all the same totals on each column. So basically i need to tell to element...
  10. M

Help Fusion Charts

Hello The wiki entry states only installation (which i have done) but not general instructions on how to achieve some basic stuff. I have been poking around but cant find a way to make a simple chart to work. So i am humbling asking for help. All i need to do is to show the total amount of a sum...
  11. M

Creating sequence with current year as affix

Hello The title is pretty much the question. I believe this would be a placeholder but cant figure out how can i just return the current year as an affix (so next year i dont have to manually change the affix). All i need is something like BO-2022- And next year would be BO-2023 and so on...
  12. M

Format input field with correlative number

Hello Is it possible to generate an input field which is readonly and has a specific incremetal format? For example the first record starts with AA-0001 then the next one is AA-0002 and so on? The internalid field has no options to configure so my only guess is that can be done with the input...
  13. M

Customizing PDF File

Hello I am following this entry in the wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/pdf-output/ But im struggling with some parts, i have installed fabrik libraries and created my custom template and i want to align all the elements to the left with their content next to it (pretty basic)...
  14. M

Read users from another joomla install

Hello Is it possible with fabrik to connect to another joomla on the same server and read the users table and sync both users tables so i dont have to manually sync those tables? (this is for an alternative website of the same organization). The main idea is a synchronized login (so users dont...
  15. M

Creating a pre-filter with data from another table

Hello I need to make a prefilter which needs to read the data of another field on other table Something like: Check if the field "activa" on table A equals 1 then show the entries of the list. My problem is that i cant find a way to know how to obtain the value of this other field in the...
  16. M

Calc prices

Hello I am trying to make a typical price calculator based on num. of items * price on a repeating group but it seems that it does not work. I am making my calculation on a calc element but reading the wiki here...
  17. M

Problem with cascading dropdown

Hello I have a rather odd situation with the cascading dropdown element, turns out that the field thats supposed to make the relation between one table and the other is "empty" or with the option "please select" on the form i am trying to edit, and i have to go back to my other form press...
  18. M

Make correlatives in repeating group

Hello I need to find a way to setup a correlative number for 3 repeating groups on a same form, in a way that the number cannot be repeated and has to be in order. I have now just a field element but i have experienced cases where users input numbers in the wrong order causing problems when...
  19. M

Conditional count on calc element

Hello I am trying to achieve the following: On a calc element i am counting if elements are not empty in order to fill a % of completition of the form. I have everything almost done but now i run in a small problem, i need one field to condition the sum of the %. So its something like this...
  20. M

Different Calc values

Hello Here I have a calc element (% de registros completos) that shows me one % on the list view but if i clic on any entry it shows another % also, if i download it via CSV it also renders me a different % (the one in the form). How can i make this to show the same value everywhere? Regards.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back