Search results

1. D

Link element issue?

Hello, I notice that link element modify some links which don't start with http:// or https:// ...it remove colon. The link in DB is saved correctly e.g. myserver://path/docID. When I click on link it is myserver//path/docID. All interl links ot link starts with hpps:// works fine. Cheers
  2. D

Triggering events in form php plugin

Hello, I have a quite complicated form where the user enters data. Many things happen before saving and after saving the form. I use several form php plugin which are hooked on different time. I have difficults with the last thing on the form (php plugin set onAfterProcess) which is creating a...
  3. D

PDF second version report on form save

Hello to all, After the form is save I like to create/save two different PDF reports on server (something like Invoice and Packing list). To create/save report Im using form php plugin and part of code from email plugin (function pdfAttachment). Code wokrs well except two issues: does not load...
  4. D

A Bug??

I have an error on form with repeat group. This is error in console: GET https://XXXXX.net/media/com_fabrik/js/lib/tablesorter/jquery.tablesorter.combined.js?bust=1642102314 net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found) h.load @ VM1933:34 load @ VM1933:29 load @ VM1933:18 fetch @ VM1933:17 check @ VM1933:19...
  5. D

Prevent open multiple form

I have notice that my users have open more forms at once which is not acceptable according to app workflow and change/delete data from repeat groupe in some point. I have to prevent users to open multiple forms. So, I thing I can do it using js plugin and ajax. Here is the plan: 1. onLoad...
  6. D

mPDF file name

Hi, I like to set pdf file name when user dowload report. By default the pdf downlod file name is Table name - rowId I thing. I like to create pdf file name from some data which are included in form like customer name, No.invoice... Any clue how to do it? Thx
  7. D

Backup PDF reports

Hello to all, I know it is not Fabrik but anyway maybe someone cuold help me or poitnig me in right direction. What I like/need is to store pdf report somewher on server when user click to print or download report. Can be don inside Joomla/Fabrik or is there Joomla plugin to do that? Thanks
  8. D

SOLVED List JS - get detail id

Hello, Need little help how to grab detail id and other detail data using List JS plugin. I display my master-detail table each row separately. I was trying : var listdata = Fabrik.getBlock('list_32').options.data; jQuery.each(rows, function(rowid, row) {... console.log(rows) gets id from...
  9. D

Inactive main menu

When the form is open (new or edit) I like to set mein menu inactive. Can be done?
  10. D

Best way to include 3rd party JS

In forms Im dealing with a lot of numbers, different number formating and localizations. I have a lot number inputs by user also. Its become very confusing to handling all in my custom JS. Just to on safe side I like to include 3rd party JS library to control all numbers and save it in table in...
  11. D

Field Number format

In invoice form I have set up filed formatting: Format = decimal, NumberFormat to Yes, dot(.) as Thousand separator and comma (,) ad Decimal separator. I do all calculations in JS. Everything works fine but after saving the form all the values change in both the table and the form. Here is...
  12. D

Selecting colums for list pdf

Here is another one...it would be great that user can select colums to print out in list pdf...something like cvs export. Can be done just modifying list template?
  13. D

CDD element bug?

In a form on edit I get this error: This error does not appear on all data rows but only on some.
  14. D

Automagically delete repeat group JS

Hi to all, Im got stuck in a problem how to automagically delelt repeat groups. Short description of my scenario: Lets say we sell car spare parts. If we sell watter pump we also sell gasket, belt, pulley etc. So, in may first group are "main" items in second group are related data items. Both...
  15. D

Front-End select error

Hi, My dbjoin element is set up to select data from popup table. Db join element is in repeat group. In first line on repeat works fine. In second or third or x repeat group after selecting row from table I get this error: The selected item is writen into element... I can live with that but...
  16. D

Button Front-End-Select dbjoin element

Hello, On from I like to diaplay button for table popup in a same row as dropdown box. I cant find any options or settings or css to do this. Ah, yes... and questin about join where Is work around to display filtered data in popup list? And yes I try to set up Filter Where but no luck...
  17. D

Set multi checkbox element with jQuery

Hi, New day brings a new challenge. Hers is my problem: In repeat group I have dbjoin element and multi checkboxes. When user select Item in dbjoin element in same group I like to set checkbox element depending on Ajax result. I can get the proper values for checkbox element...but I can't find...
  18. D

Load detail templete (pdf) from template sub folder?

Hello, We have an existing template for printing out the form. Let's say we use a different template from now on. However, for entries before a certain date, we need to use the old template. I have to say that the template is quite demanding, it also contains two repeatable gropus. I have 10...
  19. D

DB join element with concat date

Hi, In dbjoin element I set concat to display two lables one of them is date. Is some how posibile to show date without time eg. 2020-03-27? Thx
  20. D

Radiobutton issue

Hi, Im using JS to copy values from radiobutton_1 in form_1 to radiobutton_2 on form in modal window. Web console show error: TypeError: label.getParent(...) is null - file radiobutton.js:89. Is this a bug or Im doing something wrong? Here is code to update value in radiobutton_2: var...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back