Search results

1. C

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

I am willing to subscribe to get premium support. please let me know is there are any for Fabrik4.
  2. C

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

I can not wait to update to Fabrik 4. Well done for the team.
  3. C

Hurray! Congratulations!

I am more than happy to see the beta version. can't wait to see the release version.
  4. C

Hurray! Congratulations!

when do we expect to have a release version of Fabrikar 4 for Joomla 4?
  5. C

Fabrik4 Beta3 Now Available

Yes sure.
  6. C

I try to download and successfully installed Fabrik. But i can't create a new list. Windows 11 Environment : Localhost host Fabrik 4 Beta 3 Joomla 4.2.5 PHP 8.1.2 Here is the screenshot Thank.
  7. C

thank for the progress so far. can't wait to see the release.
  8. C

Moving button position

Hi, thank you for your answer. it worked well now. SamdyK
  9. C

Moving button position

Hi everyone, i use frabrik 3.9.2 i have two question related to button. 1- i want to have action button to display in both bottom and top position of each form. 2- if question 1 is not possible, how can i change button position from bottom to top? thank you very much SamdyK
  10. C

commercial fabrikar template

Hi everyone, hi everyone i am looking for anyone who made fabrikar template for sale? I am trying to use UIKit & bootstrap3 Alt layout from github but it is still some errors. i am trying to find anyone who made farbikar template compatible with bootstrap3+ but i can't find at all from my...
  11. C

Inline Edit Element for Joomla 2.5

I cant see your video. This Video is private
  12. C

Oh... thanks your explanations. The thing is i want to create an element that let user input data dynamically in Rows. For example. I want user to input their Degree information. This element shall have Name of University, Major of Degree and Complete Year. So there should be 3 Columns and...
  13. C

Hi I install Inline edit plugin in Joomla 2.5 but i cant create new element by using this Inline Edit element. If this is not support joomla 2.5? is there any element can do similiar jobs? Thanks,
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back