• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. HyperOsmar

Happy 2024!!!...

Firstly, I apologize for taking up this space... You have no idea how many people in need you have helped this year by helping with my questions. On behalf of these people, I thank each and every one of you immensely... I wish you all the most precious things in life: lots of happiness...
  2. HyperOsmar

Compare Three elements

@troester, do you know any other way to do this validation???...
  3. HyperOsmar

Compare Three elements

Dear Colleagues, The record is being saved, but the following message appears: Table 'formsaude181223.#__cad_eventos' doesn't exist And it's saving conflicting records... I'm using the code below in the form's PHP plugin, onAfterProcess option. // Obtenha os dados do formulário $local =...
  4. HyperOsmar

Compare Three elements

Dear Colleagues, I need your help... I need to compare three fields: '{cad_eventos___local}'; (the space available for the class) '{cad_eventos___turno}'; (the shift in which the class will take place) '{cad_eventos___data_inicio}'; (the class start date) I created a form to schedule class...
  5. HyperOsmar

File Fabrik 4 ? SOLVED

I apologize for not explaining myself properly... I believe the term you use is "damaged"... Corrupt in IT, here for us it could be a damaged file, be it for any reason... And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your attention... I managed to extract the files...
  6. HyperOsmar

File Fabrik 4 ? SOLVED

Dear Team, There is another source to download the Fabrik 4 file. This file is corrupt (https://skurvishenterprises.com/index.php/fabrik-4-epsilon-release)...
  7. HyperOsmar

Questions about using {THISTABLE} - SOLVED

@troester, thank you so much...
  8. HyperOsmar

Yes, it really won't hurt, I don't mind using it, I just wanted to understand the importance of said command.
  9. HyperOsmar

@troester, I hope all is well with you... What is the importance (difference) of using {thistable} or not in databasejoins???... As I have several databasejoins pointing to the same table, is it advisable to use them all or just from the second element, that is, it is not necessary for the...
  10. HyperOsmar

DataBaseJoin: 500 - filter query error... - SOLVED

O M G!!!... So simple and I breaking my head... Thanks @troester ...
  11. HyperOsmar

Sorry @troester but I'm lost. I read and reread your message and I couldn't get it... I need two fields, one with the code (value) and another with the name (label). I accept suggestions...
  12. HyperOsmar

Dear colleagues, I have a simple Form that searches for values in two more tables through the DataBaseJoin element, it works perfectly. But in List is not working properly. When I try to open it, the following message appears: 500 filter query error: name_ie Column 'id' in where clause is...
  13. HyperOsmar

RENAME FILE UPLOAD AJAX X PHP - SOLVED

Colleagues, I hope you are all well... Where did I go wrong???... $n_search = $formModel->formData['cad_search___username_raw']; $name_search=$n_search."_search.pdf"; return $name_search; I'm wanting to rename the file automatically, with the option "Use Ajax upload" disabled it works...
  14. HyperOsmar

Problem report with Shaper_Helix3 - SOLVED

@achartier, thanks for the feedback... Yes, I'm already running tests with J4/F4Delta/Helix3, and so far I haven't had any problems, but as a precaution I'm keeping the J3/F3/Helix3 site in production until the stable version of F4. Another detail that I forgot to mention before, using the...
  15. HyperOsmar

@troester, in production I keep J3/F3, with Helix3 2.5.8. So far it has met our needs perfectly. We are just doing migration testing and waiting for the stable production release of Fabrik 4.x.
  16. HyperOsmar

Dear Colleagues, I hope you are all well... Just to report in case someone is experiencing this problem. On a test platform (localhost) I have Joomla 3.10.12 and Fabrik 3.10 installed. I'm also using the Shaper Helix3 template, version 2.5.8. Everything worked normally until I updated the...
  17. HyperOsmar

Connect/Load Postal Data

Hi @juuser, First of all thank you for the feedback but, despite the detail, I could not understand your step-by-step. I apologize for my lack of skill... Even so, I reiterate my thanks...
  18. HyperOsmar

Connect/Load Postal Data

Hi All, In Brazil we use the CEP (postal address code), similar to the ZIP used in other countries... Our Correios service provides an API to access the DB and return the desired fields... How should I load the API in a form and when the user enters the zip code the other fields are loaded...
  19. HyperOsmar

Special Characters X PHP Code - SOLVED

I apologize a lot... In the rush I ended up not paying attention.
  20. HyperOsmar

Special Characters X PHP Code - SOLVED

Is there any prediction of when it will be available???
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back