Search results

1. B

How to add a guided tour / help for new users

Hello all. I'd like to add a guided tour / help for new users (with also an option to be reminded by clicking a help button on a page. Something like Bootstro.js. Has anyone added anything like that to their Joomla / Fabrik sites before and, if so, could you share what you used, with...
  2. B

How to change Drop down element to read only after the elements value changes

Hello all. I have a form where a user will make a change to a drop down element, hit submit and then if the user revisits the record, I need this same element to then be read only. How do I make a Drop down element become read only after the elements value changes? Thanks in advance.
  3. B

New Logging function?

Hi guys. So, does anyone have any info, or a link, to share about the new logging function that the latest Fabrik update lists as a new feature? I haven’t found anything about it, yet. Thanks in advance.
  4. B

Cascade dropdown - has a repeat table in between from a multi-select DB Join

Hello all. I'm trying to add a cascading dropdown that has a Foreign Key, on the Watch tab, that somehow needs to pass through a repeat table, in between, from a multi-select DB Join. Man, this ones a hard one to explain... Maybe it's easier to explain the application. I have a Condo Unit #...
  5. B

Pre-filter list for users with multi-selected DBjoin list

Hello all. I have a list with a fixed amount of records (52 rows). I then have a manager access level user, who will be assigning 1 or more of these rows to multiple other registered users, via a jUser form user list with an extra DBjoin multi-select element. Now I need to create a menu item...
  6. B

Juser form plugin - editing usergroup

Hello all. I'm using the jUser Form plugin and I’m running into some issues with user editing. I notice the wiki suggests using a type field or dbjoin on the userid. Which would be best? If dbjoin then I assume the Joomla users table & ID the data should point to, correct? Also, I’m really...
  7. B

PDF download error page that started today with no backend changes lately

Hello all. I have a strange error that started today that occurs after clicking on the PDF download button from a Fabrik list or form. Within the red error message box it says "420 - NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat" and `/var/www/vhosts/' our domain then...
  8. B

Calendar Visualization missing Where Clause & Popup Template settings

Hello all. I added a Fabrik Calendar Visualization, after watching a great video from this past December, where Robbie Adair gave a tutorial on Visualizations. I noticed that the "Where Clause" & "Popup Template" settings were missing in the Calendar Visualization settings. So, I thought that...
  9. B

How to make fieldset side by side on form

Hello all. I've been playing with a new form template that I would like 2 fieldsets of elements to be side by side on my form page. Currently, all of my elements in the default bootstrap template list from left to right and continue down the page (depending on the screen size). I read at the end...
  10. B

Popup or system message on list pdf download

Hello all. Some of my users are confused after clicking on the list pdf download button because they don't see any visual feedback from the page that the download succeeded. Yes, it should be obvious, especially when using Chrome or Firefox and the pdf download highlights in the bottom left of...
  11. B

Custom Form Template - a couple issues

Hello all. I made a custom form template that looks good and flows/tabs the way I need top down in 3 columns (versus left to right in each row); but has a couple issues that I haven't figured out, yet. My first element has a validation that is missing the Eyeball with the tool tip "This is a...
  12. B

List filters - need Or vs And

Hello All. I’ve got a list that has several elements with the list filters on using drop downs. This works well if only 1 filter is selected; but is a problem when more than one is selected. Each of these are month drop downs. So, if we want to see all of types for a particular month then the...
  13. B

Condition in redirect form plugin

Hello all. I have many menus items that filter different ways to the same list. I then have in all of these filtered lists the same article that displays a few different forms and a sub-list within an accordion. I then have a redirect form plugin related to each of these forms that brings the...
  14. B

Rating element not editable in form

Hello all. I'm trying to make a biz review form submission that looks similar to Google reviews with the 5 stars and comment box. I thought the Rating element would work for this task; but it appears to not be editable within a form. I can only edit it in a list or in details. Is there any...
  15. B

Ajaxified list add/edit popup form height settings ignored

Hello all. I have a list that I've set the Ajaxify links setting to "yes" and add/edits popup & work properly; but the save button isn't visible unless the user scrolls down on the popup form. I adjusted the Popup Height to greater sizes (like 900); but when the popup opens it appears larger...
  16. B

Custom save / submit button

Hello all. I've been using the Fabrik content plugin more within Joomla articles. I've also been using a nice extension called Page Builder CK to add tabs, buttons, etc on the fly within Joomla articles. Using Page Builder CK; I have an article that has some tabs where the 1st tab has a...
  17. B

Embedded list popup

Hi all. I have a Fabrik details page that also has a list that displays within it via the following embedded list via the content plugin. {fabrik view=list id=35 bw_pos___fid=[rowid]} This List has a check box & a field element within it. The end user would like this information to also appear...
  18. B

Email Form Plugin placeholder - How to remove link to form

Hello all and happy new year. My site uses the email form plugin where I have an article that has several placeholders to elements within it. One of the placeholders references an element that appears in the received email as a hyperlink to the site's form. I assume this is because it is...
  19. B

PDF Custom Template fails after update to v3.9

Hello all. I was excited to see the latest Fabrik update to v3.9. I tested the update (with a cloned site) by updating both Joomla and Fabrik to 3.9. Everything looks to be working well with the exception of my PDF custom template. It seems to be ignored and the default pdf template is used...
  20. B

Content Plugin Popup sub list

Hello all. I'm needing to add a sub-list to an existing list and my first thought is to use the content plugin. It's important to highlight on the existing list to users that there is a record or records within a sub list and which existing record to find them. Is there a way to have an...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back