Search results

1. I

fileupload Error

Hello, I am having problem with the Fileupload element. Sometimes it appears and sometimes it does not appear. Is there any solution, or is anyone else having a problem with this? Joomla: 3.9.26 PHP Version 7.3.27 PHP Built On Linux
  2. I

Popup List View Not Working

Hello, How can I sign up for professional support? Problem: The popup list view just spins and does not display form data. 1. I can view the list, add new records, etc, but on the front end when selecting the icon or linked fields I cannot view the record. 2. Access/View List = Register...
  3. I

Where filter based on another table

Hello, Thanks for your help. I am attempting to filter reservation data, based on current user id, and data from another table that has checked in reservations. I have attempted the following but, it does not filter, and all the user's reservations display even if they are old. I would like to...
  4. I

Posting for for Kunena

Hello All, Your help would be appreciated I would like to create a Fab-form, and have some fields also post to the Kunena Forum. For which, then, subscribers to the forum would receive a message of the posting, without me having to email 20 people. Is this possible? how should I construct it...
  5. I

Plugin error

Hello All, I am receive the following error, using the Joomla 3.0 and Fabrik latest versions. ERROR: Fabrik: Please ensure the Fabrik System plug-in is ordered before the Kunena system plugin question - how do i accomplish this, i have tried to reorder the plugin from the plugin manager --...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back