• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. Indrit

Live Site: syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" (Joomla 4.x)

Okay here was my issue. A few days back I added some Validations to several of my elements. Doing so i did not pay attention to the "Error message" field and instead of adding there my warning message i added it to the "Condition" field by mistake I removed the message from the condition field...
  2. Indrit

Live Site: syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" (Joomla 4.x)

Hello, I am in need of help. I tried to submit something via my form today and I see the following: Oops! syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" /home9/comp7/public_html/accreditation/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Php.php(69) : eval()'d code (7)
  3. Indrit

500 Store row failed - Need some help

are you saying i need to enter the value 0 here.
  4. Indrit

not sure i know what that means "did you try to set a default?" but i know for a fact the dropdown is not a required field. ... and yet if I dont select something it gives me the error, if I do it does not give me an error.
  5. Indrit

it is cascadingdropdown type of element.
  6. Indrit

Hello, I've run into this error when i was trying to test my new form. Please see below. i need some feedback please how to tackle this one. Thanks
  7. Indrit

Drop-down formatting (wrapping)

Can you please repost the image. All I see is this: I recently i am testing the Fabrik under Joomla5 and i am not able to WRAP TEXT like i did before. Thank you so much
  8. Indrit

Joomla 5 and Fabrik Component

Hello, i noticed the other day on my Administration Panel the following message "Joomla 5 has arrived ...." what does this means for my Fabrik component? at the time I am using Joomla 4.4.1 and Fabrik 4.0Zeta Thanks, Indrit
  9. Indrit

How to download only selected entries from the list

hello again, i noticed today when testing the "Advanced Search" the calendar feature doesn't work. I tried to click the calendar icon but nothing happens.
  10. Indrit

SQL query for entries by year of submissions

Hello, I am in need of some input, help ...... I am building a SQL query to retrieve total number of "findings and observation" from my list of some 1000+ entries and while I already got it figured out the total number of entries (aka findings and observation) by client I cannot seem to get it...
  11. Indrit

my apologies, i edited my initial post. what I meant was "I want to download only the entries that were selected during the process" I followed your advise and it works. Much appreciated! NOTE: sometimes are the littles things that make the big different in our settings. Im glad I asked...
  12. Indrit

Hello, I have a site with 1000+ entries, and from time to time I would like to apply filters via "Advanced Search" and after done selecting a few filters, I want to download only the entries that were selected during the process. At this time, i have only one option, download the whole list...
  13. Indrit

how to find out which version of Fabrik do I have installed (epsilon, delta ...)

I finally was able to upgrade to the Zeta version. What do I do with the folder F4Zeta I created in my tmp folder? Should I delete all? Thanks, Indrit
  14. Indrit

how to find out which version of Fabrik do I have installed (epsilon, delta ...)

any help with this. Im stuck and cannot upgrade to 4.0Zeta here is how my /homeXXX/user/public_html/mysite/tmp/ looks like. See attachment i am in need of instructions. Please!
  15. Indrit

here is another attempt: So.. 1. I uploaded the package to /homeXXX/user/public_html/mysite/tmp 2. I hit check & Install 3. I see the message below but when I check the version of Fabrik still says Epsilon do I need to point at the file like this...
  16. Indrit

here is another way i tried and still no luck. I am probably doing something wrong :confused:
  17. Indrit

I received this after the upload was completed and the installation started. Not sure what it is because there is no words in the box :( The upload was completed at 100%, and then the installation started. Within 3 seconds i received the page you see below
  18. Indrit

one more question just to be sure. Since I already have 4.0Epsilon and I need to upgrade to 4.0Zeta. are there instructions how to do so. The installation instruction https://github.com/trobfab/fabrik/wiki/Fabrik-4-Install-Instructions don't explain my situation. Thanks, Indrit
  19. Indrit

Joomla 5 compatibility

Hello, I hear Joomla project is fully focusing on J!5 even though it hasn't been much since the launch of J!4 Where does this leaves us regarding Fabrik component and its compatibility? Thanks, Indrit
  20. Indrit

got it thanks, it looks like I have 4.0Epsilon Will there be any issues if i upgrade?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back