Search results

1. Indrit

Solved User doesn't show name only ID

For an unknown reason (likely an unintentional modification), the user's name is displayed as an ID number instead of their actual name. How can I fix this?
  2. Indrit

Question about follow up work after installing Fabrik version 4.o

Hello, I have recently completed the installation of the most recent official version, 4.0. During my inspection of the Fabrik extensions (encompassing components, modules, plugins, etc.,) I have observed that certain extensions are inactive. although the rest of them show the correct...
  3. Indrit

Live Site: syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" (Joomla 4.x)

Hello, I am in need of help. I tried to submit something via my form today and I see the following: Oops! syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" /home9/comp7/public_html/accreditation/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Php.php(69) : eval()'d code (7)
  4. Indrit

500 Store row failed - Need some help

Hello, I've run into this error when i was trying to test my new form. Please see below. i need some feedback please how to tackle this one. Thanks
  5. Indrit

Joomla 5 and Fabrik Component

Hello, i noticed the other day on my Administration Panel the following message "Joomla 5 has arrived ...." what does this means for my Fabrik component? at the time I am using Joomla 4.4.1 and Fabrik 4.0Zeta Thanks, Indrit
  6. Indrit

SQL query for entries by year of submissions

Hello, I am in need of some input, help ...... I am building a SQL query to retrieve total number of "findings and observation" from my list of some 1000+ entries and while I already got it figured out the total number of entries (aka findings and observation) by client I cannot seem to get it...
  7. Indrit

How to download only selected entries from the list

Hello, I have a site with 1000+ entries, and from time to time I would like to apply filters via "Advanced Search" and after done selecting a few filters, I want to download only the entries that were selected during the process. At this time, i have only one option, download the whole list...
  8. Indrit

Joomla 5 compatibility

Hello, I hear Joomla project is fully focusing on J!5 even though it hasn't been much since the launch of J!4 Where does this leaves us regarding Fabrik component and its compatibility? Thanks, Indrit
  9. Indrit

how to find out which version of Fabrik do I have installed (epsilon, delta ...)

I know this might sound silly, but unlike official version where you can see what version of a component you have on your Joomla site, this is not the case with any of the Fabrik version the team is working now (im talking about joomla 4.X compatible) How can I find out if i installed epsilon...
  10. Indrit

Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla

Hello, I noticed today on my Fabrik admin page the following warning. I ran Fabrik 4.4.0 Please help Thanks, Indrit
  11. Indrit

Drop-down formatting (wrapping)

Hello, i have crated a form with pre-defined drop-down selections. However, every time the pre-defined selection text is too long it goes "out-of-screen" instead of being wrapped what can I do to change it to wrap-text instead one single long line? NOTE: Think of excel spreadsheet, when we...
  12. Indrit

Fabrik Visualizations Info

Hello, is there information and HOW-TO to build charts (visualization) in version 4.X? Thanks, Indrit
  13. Indrit

Layout Bootstrap class issue

Hello, I have installed the Fabrik 4.X on my site and I am facing some challenges with changing layouts. I noticed the bootstrap class options are reduced and there is no more "spanX ... option. However my real issue is here. The first printscreen is the fabirk 4.x and the next one is the same...
  14. Indrit

How to add TAGs to your dropdown selection

Hi, I have a dynamic form as explain below: Country / State / City Obviously, first step is to select the country. Based on the selection via cascading a list of states within that country will show. Next once selecting the state, a list of cities within the sate will show. I would like to be...
  15. Indrit

Wordpress and Fabrik

Hello, does Fabrik work well with Wordpress. is there a widget for it?
  16. Indrit

Installing Fabrik in new site

Hi, I am doing a clean installation of Fabrik in a brand new site and while creating first few LISTs i noticed after every save i get this message: This content type was exported from Fabrik 3.9, where as your site is using 3.10. Whilst it will probably install without issue, it would be best...
  17. Indrit

CSV Export Doesn't work - Please help

Hello, I noticed my sites "CSV Export" button it is not working and it is not downloading anymore the data entered. The message I get is this: Export CSV Loading... 0 / records. saving to The CSV import works okay Thanks, Indrit
  18. Indrit

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list XXX: <br />

Hi, I am in need of some help. I was adding validation "not empty" to some of my elements and I received this one every time I tried to open the List page 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Survey Dashboard: <br />
  19. Indrit

Are Fabrik form and list built on a responsive design. Do they adapt to the devices I see it with?

Hello, I have created and published a form and i was testing it on different devices 1. Laptop 2. iPhone, 3. Ipad My questions: Are Fabrik form and list built on a responsive design? Do they adapt to the devices I see it with? When i switch and see my list in an iPhone it does not re-adjust...
  20. Indrit

User editing own records and read only for ALL records

Hi, I am trying to set up specific user access with the following access: 1. the specific user can be able to edit his/her own record(s) which i very easily set it up following the instruction here http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/users-editing-own-records/ 2. in addition to number...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back