• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. Borox

Fileupload element: no error when file size is more than 8Mb

@troester I've updated all what I could: Joomla 3.9.20 Fabrik 3.9.2 PHP 7.1 Unfortunatly, still the same issue. Anything else I can try?
  2. Borox

Thanks @troester for your answer It's standard upload. I'm going to update all I can, do you see something else to do/check? Thanks
  3. Borox

Hi, When I try to upload a file with a size larger than 8Mb no error message, but nothing appened and nothing is saved. If I put a smaller maximum limit ( let says 4M0), I have an error only if the file I try to upload if under 8Mb otherwise I don't have any error message. I'm sure that was...
  4. Borox

Fonts are different between FORM and preview popup

Thanks @lousyfool , @troester for your answers I use Joomla 3.9.3 with Fabrik 3.9 I'm gonna try with another template and I let you know
  5. Borox

Fonts are different between FORM and preview popup

Hi, I just realised that the fonts used for the form and the fonts used for the preview window ( after using the 'Print' button) are not the same. Is that a trouble with my template ( Shaper Helix II)? Someone else has the same problem? Thanks Nicolas
  6. Borox

Missing icon in print button

Hi @troester It's the template 'shaper Helix II', on frontend, I found a workaround, I modified the CSS in the detail form and I add: <style> .contentpane .fabrikPrintIcon ::before{ content: "Imprimer"!important; } </style> This way I have a text inside the button (it doesn't work when I put...
  7. Borox

Missing icon in print button

Hi, In the popup window the print button has nothing inside, no icon, no text although the print button on the Form is correct: Any idea? Thanks. Nicolas
  8. Borox

My list with 5 joins is very slow

I've done a copy of my table ( contains 373 records) with just one join ( 748 records) and I used some customized links to the table wich has all the joins. The time to display the list has decreased by 40 times! (was 85s now 2s) Thanks @troester for your tip, it works great!
  9. Borox

I understand that fabrik has a lot to do to compute the records, I just meant that 100 even 700 records in a table it's not a lot. 1. Yep I have the indexes needed. 2. Nice tip, you're right! that's a good idea. The advise to remember: not use too many joins? I consider #2 and I'll let know...
  10. Borox

Hi, I have a table with 5 joins: The main table has about 350 records, the joined tables have between 100 and 700 records. When I display the list it's very very slow ( more than 1mn!) Of course part of these performances are due to my server ( dedicate server, 4 CPU, 8Go RAM), but the number...
  11. Borox

How test the date format of a date element?

I tried both: regex: /^[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} [0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}$/ with 'Match' php code : return preg_match('/^[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} [0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}$/',$data); (with 'Match') It looks like the error 'invalid date' comes before the evaluation of the validation.
  12. Borox

Thanks @lousyfool , but I don't think that the problem is on the regular expression, I've tested it here https://regex101.com/ Have you ever tried to test a date format on a validation element?
  13. Borox

Hi, After many tries I don't succeed in testing the format of a date ( my problem is the time). I tried both a php validation and a regex validation with the followed regex: /^[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} [0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}$/ But each time if I put, for example, 'p12:00' in the time...
  14. Borox

Pre Filter Raw Not Showing

Hi, I just realized that a dropdown element (which is using the concept of value and label) has no 'raw' value in 'pre filter' is it a normal behavior ? Thanks. Nicolas
  15. Borox

Is there a different way to view file ( filepload element)?

Works great, thanks @troester @cheesegrits
  16. Borox

How to apply a prefilter on a repeat group ?

thanks @troester , I checked, I'm using 'Merge row and reduce data', I'll test with 'each row separatly'
  17. Borox

Hi @troester I've tried that, but my master record disapear if the repeated group has no record. Is there a way to avoid that? that's the reason why I tried first to apply the prefilter on the repeated group and not on the master. Thanks
  18. Borox

Hi, I use a repeated group on which I want to mask some record. The prefilter on the repeated group itself doesn't seem to work, only the prefilter on the master list works. So, is there a way to exclude some records of the repeated group based on elements of this repeated group? Example: I...
  19. Borox

Image not found in PDF

Hi Juan, I just checked again, but unfortunatly, in my case even with 'public' for 'view record', I still have 'image not found'. These something else in my case...but I still don't know what. What ever, I stopped using the pdf button and I'm using the print button. With 'Print' it works, and...
  20. Borox

Is there a different way to view file ( filepload element)?

@troester @cheesegrits Thanks guys, I'm gonna try that
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back