• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. T

Juser form plugin

Hello, I try to use juser form plugin. Joomla 3.9.23 fabrik 3.9.2 as I undersand I have to choose it in the form->plug-in->juser. But I don't see it in the list of plugins. Although I see it in the directory of fabrik-forms->plugins. May be i miss something? Appreciate any help.
  2. T

Pass parameters from filered list to the form

Hello, I need advice in the next issue. I use filtered list to show group of records (people in department) and I need to add record to this department and use add(above the list) and I need to fill department in the form according this filtered list. department value I can get this way: $app...
  3. T

Get label of datajoin element in form

Hello, can't find info how to get label of datajoin element in the form. I get value like $regions = $formModel->formData['countries___regions'][0]; but it's id, and I need label for example France. I can get it from database but may be other way? Thank you.
  4. T

Advanced search and date element

1) I need advanced search using date element. When I press calendar icon to choose date, searching window close and I'm back to the list. No search at all. But if I type date in the field everything is Ok and search is started. Is it bug or I do something wrong. I use it on join data. Thank...
  5. T

How to put related list number of records into the field of database.

Hello, I need advice how to realize next issue. I have excursion group an tourist in it. Excursion has date and time. I have two table - groups and tourist. For every excursion I import list of tourist in the group join field is (date/ time) of excursion. Also I have in group table number of...
  6. T

Question about juser form plugin

Hello, I try j'user form plugin, and it works goot to add user into joomla user database. But can't understant how to edit existing users... I have Fabrik table with fields name, login, password, etc. Should I write some code if I choose existing user to fill fields as default from Joomla user...
  7. T

php plugin doesn't work in module

Hello, I use php list plugin $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $ids = $app->input->get('ids', array(), 'array'); $id = array_shift($ids); $app->redirect('index.php/eks/importirovat-uchastnikov-gruppy?fzayavky___ex_date_raw='.$id); It works very good in list links from menu, but if I use it...
  8. T

datebasejoin element according id passed via url (default?)

Hello, I have problem with default value of element. I have list php button to add data from file. I pass row id via url and open te form (see jpg). (I can't do related list because I've alredy has one, user must have clear choice). date is a databasejoin (date with time I see in dropdown). I...
  9. T

Disappered menu in related list add(edit) - if I use module to display related list

Hello, I use module to show list at main page. This list has related list. list1->list2. At list1 I have list2 preview and add. Menu is shown everythere (in form after I press add and preview). I go to page with list 2 (menu - ok) and from list2 I use add(edit). Form is opened and no menu on...
  10. T

Not correct sort in related list

I have list (named it group) related to other list (group participant). In related list (participant) I need column name to be order by value. I think that in the list must be only records for one group assigned to it's people but if I press to sort column I see all people in all groups...
  11. T

related list page

Hello, I have two related list. 1) first - group, leader, date 2) people who take part in the group When I choose related list (group) (preview) the list with group is open. I need that tis page have title as current date and leader of the group, current user name and after this list of the...
  12. T

placeholders in email (list email plugin)

Hello, I need to send every user a letter with personal info. So I try to use in email text {table1___name}, {table___exdate}. But i didn't see this info in email. May be i use it wrong way? Thank you.
  13. T

order of filter's field

Hello, 1) I have filter above list filter1,filter2, filter2,filter4... filter 8. But for user comfort I need to change filter fields order like fillter1 filter5, filter6, filter7, filter2... filter 8 What can I do to change filter's field order? 2) I use module to put list at the main page...
  14. T

Hide and unhide a field based on another field doesn't work

Hello, I'm trying to use code like var $btnObj = Fabrik.getBlock('form_XXX').elements.get('yourTableName___yourButtonFieldName'); if (this.getValue() != '0') { $btnObj.show(); } else { $btnObj.hide(); } from...
  15. T

List view settings for the link to cascading dropdown element

how to form link to detail view for cascading dropdown element? index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=9&listid=9&rowid=??? row id must be from {mytable_repeat_person___person} where parent_id= rowid of current table.... thank you
  16. T

link in the list view from element to it's detail view

hello! 1)I have a cascadung drop down element in the list? i need this element to be shown as link to it's detail view. If is it possible how to realize this. Appreciate any ideas. 2) I have field that must be as casading dropdown element sometimes and the simple field with name (it's depend...
  17. T

user_ajax

hello, can i use in user ajax.php several function if yes how to call them class UserAjax { public function userExists() {}} class UserAjax { public function userExists1() {}} or class UserAjax { public function userExists() {} public function userExists1() {} } thank you!
  18. T

2 Cascading dropdown depend on one

Helo! I have in the form one element (org - dropdown from table org) and two elements cascadingdropdown - organisers (from 1 to 3 persons rendered as checkbox cascading dropdown depend on org) and participant also from 1 to 3 persons rendered as checkbox cascading dropdown depend from org...
  19. T

Date filter list

How can I realize filter like this frontend of site: User can choose the range of date in the form for example (start date and end date) and after this show list with dates in this range? Thank you. Standart filter doesn't fit.
  20. T

change dropdown element in the form depend on the date user select

hello! How to change dropdown values depend on the value that user choose in the other field (date in my case) in the form? Use dropdown eval? Or something else?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back