• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. C

Frontend csv download button missing

Updating to version 3.9.1 solved the issue, at least in one of my sites. The error still exists in another site unfortunally.
  2. C

Yes, it is working in the backend. The only error I can see in the frontend is about using an adblocker. Regards, C.
  3. C

I have made a list and wish to download a csv in the frontend. I can see Fabrik creating a csv, but there does not appear a download button (in the frontend). The file is being created. I tried the Protostar template without result, the popup shows the header, nothing more. I tried the Fabrik...
  4. C

NO_PK message on repeated group with form without list

So obvious .... I did not think of it :oops: Thanks very much!
  5. C

NO_PK message on repeated group with form without list

I also get this front-end message "COM_FABRIK_LIST_JOIN_NO_PK". In the backend it says "A join or a list has been added which has no Primary Key. Most likely cause is you are creating a new list on a MySQL view, or a join element joining to one. Views don't have PKs, and we couldn't find an...
  6. C

Hard coded database file in J2Store plugin

This is the code I got: /public_html/plugins/fabrik_form/j2store/j2store.php line number 98 if (empty($data['product_type'])) { $data['product_type'] = 'simple'; } line number 128, $data['product_id'] = $productId; $data['is_master'] = 1;
  7. C

I did have contact with J2Store when I was running Fabrik version 3.5.0. They changed a file for me to get it running. I made the same changes in version 3.5.1. but it did not work for me. I can give you access to my site if you need it and I also can give you the changes J2Store made. Just let...
  8. C

I run a template made with TemplateToaster.
  9. C

The next problem is to get the "add to chart" button. Somehow we do not get it visible in version 3.5.1. We noticed the list reserves some space for it, but we can't get it working. Any suggestions? Paul Vos, CYW
  10. C

We do have it working now. In version 3.5.1. the product.xml file is fine (btw. the filename is "producst.xml"). However, there was more work to do than just changing this file. There are two Fabrik tables that still contain the 'zwkgr' prefix: ..._fabrik_elements and ..._fabrik_joins. We...
  11. C

Thanx! I will download from Github for now. Paul Vos, CYW
  12. C

We have tried to use the J2Store plugin as it is ideal for our website. After the J2Store form is generated we get a large Error500 message when we try to view the data. Studying the error message we have discovered that a query is performed to a non existent database file. The wrong prefix is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back