Search results

1. juandress

How to add image (underlay) to a digital signature element

Hi, you were able to solve this issue?. It worked for you?, how did you do it? Thank you
  2. juandress

List filter with 3 char min lenght

Hi, Where can I modify the minimum number of characters to filter a list? Currently filters from 4 characters onwards by field. Fabrik 3.1 Joomla 3.9.X Thank you
  3. juandress

Get rowid URL live?

Hello, I want to create a qr code with the url of the form but I can not find the way to get the current id of the record. I use a field in eval mode and only read to get the url. $rowid = ??? ; $url = '{$_SERVER->HTTP_REFERER}' . '/form/28/' . $rowid; return $url; You would have to first...
  4. juandress

Image not found in PDF

Excelent!! the solution was the first. In the list, de Access from view record it must be public. Thank you Juan
  5. juandress

Image not found in PDF

Hi, I have the same problem as Borox, I tried to follow the instructions but there is no solution. I want to export in only View or Form mode and shows the error Image not found or type unknown If I have an image field on the Form, it is exported well to PDF. I have the latest update from...
  6. juandress

Get a value from a databasejoin element (other list)

Hi troester , It may be that when I use a calc element to use a select it does not give me the result because it takes the value of the label and not the field. How can I read the field value in the select field databasejoin plugin {tareas___usuario_asignado} setup label = table.agencia, ' | '...
  7. juandress

You are right, I knew it was like that but at the beginning I did not show it well. I tried it and it's fine for what I need. Thank you so much
  8. juandress

Hi , I need to get a value from a previously selected databasejoin element. I think about using a calc element to get the value of the other table, but I've looked for a simple way to solve it and it has not worked. example In form. Select Agency (databasejoin element) (list with code...
  9. juandress

After update to 3.9 i got "Error: 0 Dompdf library not found"

Excelent!! it's. works.
  10. juandress

After update to 3.9 i got "Error: 0 Dompdf library not found"

Hi, hugh, how are you? First of all I assure you that I have tried everything the forum says to make the dompdf library work. It is very important for the application. You could tell me exactly where to locate the dompdf folder. I made the discovery method, it showed me the fabrik library update...
  11. juandress

fileupload config, not working in joomla 3.6.2

Hi, maybe this will help Sorry, I only happens on this website. I have several plugins and components. I will verify js
  12. juandress

Hi, I set "Burst JS" to yes but not change anything. It happens in two different Web Site Begins with Loading... and then empty. Juan
  13. juandress

Hi, I have problem with fileupload element. It stopped working. I can not create or modify a field of this type. directly does not show me the options field. I have fabrik 3.5.1 I test in Firefox and Chrome. I cleared all caches. What could be the problem? Thank you Juan
  14. juandress

put the current date as the default value in the Date field

Hello, I put the Now () function; in the predetermined portion of a date field, but it gives me error. How do I get the date field take me the current value of the day? thank you Juan
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back