Search results

1. MeAppBuilder

fabrik module list: rows per page dropdown disappears

Hello, I am testing the list module and when I initially load the page, I can see 2 - the default and chosen - dropdown. I have hidden the default dropdown. When I choose to show e.g. 10 Rows with dropdown, the dropdown disappears. Can't find it with HTML Source either.
  2. MeAppBuilder

module form behaviour minor issues with and without ajax refresh

Hello, I have build a newsletter form which writes to database. I would like to make use of Ajax Refresh with my form module, but facing minor issues. MODULE FABRIK FORM WITHOUT AJAXIFY Default Success Message can't be overwritten. I am just getting the default JS error popup. When an...
  3. MeAppBuilder

joomla login script for fabrik custom login

Hello, I have a stand-alone form form with 2 elements (username/password). Form will not save to database and therefore no db table is set. The Form is an ajax form. Upon submit, I would like to validate and login joomla user. There is an external script, which looks good, but does not work...
  4. MeAppBuilder

Module Form Register JUser Ajax, Error only on page refresh

Hello, I am back and I really like the progress being made. I have created a custom register form with JUser Plugin. The Form seems to work. I do have e.g. "password" field and/or "name" field, which needs to validate. When I submit the form empty, validation kicks in and I see the main top...
  5. MeAppBuilder

trying to run PHP code for validation of csv file

Hello, I am trying to run custom PHP code onBeforeProcess with a fabrik form. It is an file upload field and you are only allowed to upload 1 csv file. I am currently trying to throw a simple error message, but fabrik refuses to show those errors that I have defined with PHP: $script =...
  6. MeAppBuilder

joomla balbooa gridbox theme support

Hello, I am currently working on a fresh page with balbooa gridbox installed. I have created a simple register form with fabrik. As soon as I try to register with missing required fields, I am getting popup error and broken layout for english template and german template. See attached image 02...
  7. MeAppBuilder

export of content, fields don t show

Hello, I have a created a very basic register form with JUSER Plugin. There are 6 of my fields, that I would like to use in each table. So I have exported the Content (fields). When I create a new form and try to choose my content template, 4 fields are missing. Access Level for all fields is...
  8. MeAppBuilder

import existing mysql table

Hello Fabrik Team, I have a table with >100 columns. I know I have asked this before, but please allow me to ask again. Is it possible to import a table by now or do we have to create each field? In my case, I have > 100 fields that are just text. Or is my best bet: create a table, check the...
  9. MeAppBuilder

how to load current user's data in single form

Hello, sorry that I have to ask this, but I can't figure it out. I have a FORM MODULE for contact details. I am trying to load user's data, based on his Joomla ID. I can add a single data line for one user, but form won't refresh with this data line. I have tried to set row id = -1 Use key...
  10. MeAppBuilder

form and elements are showing twice with same ID

Hello, I am working on a fresh Joomla install with Fabrik. Everything latest. I can't remember, what I have done. I believe, I have opened the form mentioned below, changed a Button Label and saved the form. Now I am seeing every element and the form itself twice in my lists. I have cleared...
  11. MeAppBuilder

fabrikTip Tips CSS

Hello All, sorry that I have to ask this, but how can I inspect the corresponding class for the Tips? I guess I need to debug JavaScript with Firefox. Never done this and not sure how to catch the correct class. Source does not show a unique class. Only a class for both: title + tip. Thank you...
  12. MeAppBuilder

Delete row with Upload Element & translation label

Hello Fabrik Team, I've noticed a little glitch during development with a fabrik list module, showing an upload field (Ajax / 1 file). When I create a dataset without uploading a file, I can delete the row. When I do upload a file, I cannot delete the row. The list will stay in refresh mode. I...
  13. MeAppBuilder

recommended template or framework

Hello All, I have used yoothemes, tried gantry and switched to HelixUltimate at some point + page builder. I am currently checking out JSN Page Buidler (build articles + visual workflow!!!). Now, I am basically looking for a good template (framework) to go along with Fabrik and which will work...
  14. MeAppBuilder

joomla 3.8.5 website really slow, no clue why

Hello Community, I noticed, that Joomla 3.8.5 + Modules seems to be very slow with me. Currently I have no clue, what would cause the lag in loading. I have Fabrikar installed and it will be used later for some custom functions. I also have eShop, MinitekWall and some additional Modules...
  15. MeAppBuilder

user group plugin question registration

Hello, I have build a custom registration form with Joomla + Fabrik. I have a "user_group" field. How can I manipulate the user groups that will get assigned to a new registration? My Form will sync with Joomla tables "users" and "user_usergroup_map" as long as I use... ELEMENT -> user_group...
  16. MeAppBuilder

custom validation icon

Hello, trying to show a different "validation" icon with my form. The standard icon class="icon-eye-open small" will show, but no other icon when I edit: element -> validations -> action: notempty -> icon (name not prefixed with "icon-") Where can I find a list with names for icon? I am using...
  17. MeAppBuilder

best practice registration form / juser / php / onBeforeProcess

Hello, I am facing a small problem concerning my registration form. Currently I am using "JUSER" and "PHP onBeforeProcess"...just an example: // insert $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $columns = array( 'edit', 'edit_author', 'edit_datetime', 'edit_ip', 'publish'...
  18. MeAppBuilder

yesno hidden field

Hello, not sure if this is on any interest to look into. I have created a simple field with form with option "hidden" . I have changed the field type to "YesNo" Plugin. Today I looked at my form and "YesNo" field did not show up. I was confused and looked at source. Of course, field was still...
  19. MeAppBuilder

element password problem with injected string

Hello, I am working on a registration form with fabrik. As screenshot shows, I get some string with element password (password plugin), which I can't fix. Is this related to my template helix3 or why am I seeing this string? Already tried a bunch of options, but no solution :( Thank you for...
  20. MeAppBuilder

troubleshooting language string constant problem

Hello, strange little problem. I have been working with FABRIK for a while now and set up a new website with FABRIK. This website uses de-DE and en-GB language. Currently I am overriding language strings: root/administrator/language/overrides/de-DE.override.ini...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back