Search results

1. D

Filtered List n unfiltered

oh.. :D tq so muchhhhh troester!
  2. D

ok it goes like this troester... i have a list set to require filtering.. but at the other menu (2nd menu) i need to just appear all data in that list.
  3. D

oh ok.. let me try 1st..
  4. D

tq. i can't find "can't be cleared by the user" options. u means at the menu set reset filters to no?
  5. D

Hi n good day, How can i achieve this,, One menu refer to filtered list. and second menu refer to unfiltered. (same list) tq.
  6. D

Click to call for phone number record

ok tqvm troester.. ;)
  7. D

Click to call for phone number record

Hi and good day, I've got a list of phone number record. i need to make it able to call when i click at phone number.. any ideas? tq.
  8. D

Enable/disable plugins in list.

oh cheesegrtis, i would be the great addition in fabrik plugin list.
  9. D

i want to make my row of record disable using button. (certain user can disable and enable it)
  10. D

Hi and good day, Is there any plugins in fabrik to make my list (certain record or selected record) enable and disable? tq.
  11. D

Question About Filtering

tq troester! ;) that's did the tricks!
  12. D

Question About Filtering

oh tq troester. ok i'll try it.
  13. D

Select element button issue.

nevermind, i just restore it to my old database, which is running older fabrik 3.8.1 and upgrade it again to 3.9 via git. now it's back to normal. ;)
  14. D

Question About Filtering

Hi and good day, I need to know how to overwrite the "require filtering" features in list which is set? I need to create some menu link to it without "require filtering" for certain kind/level of users for my website. tq.
  15. D

Select element button issue.

Hi and good day, i'm unable to select an element when editing my list. when clicking at the button, nothing happen and it should appear/pop up the list of element etc.. anyone having this issue? btw, i'm run the latest fabrik 3.9 under joomla 3.9, php 7.2.8, mysql 5.7.23, nginx 1.13.2. and...
  16. D

Thumb up button

oh nervermind sir, i get it.. ;)
  17. D

Thumb up button

oh just browse thru again tis thread.. hahhaa.. yes sir, i'm using thumbs element.
  18. D

Calculate all 5 lists element

Hi and good day, I just managed to calculate 1 lists and put it into a module. My questions is how to calculate 5 lists ? for example my 1 list has 1000 element count + my 2 list has 2000 + my 3 list has 43590 + my 4 has 3000 and my 5 list has 3000. i need total it all and put it into a...
  19. D

Back button issues.

Hi and good day, Whenever i click the back button from details view or from form view, it goes back to my main homepage. Why? tq.
  20. D

Thumb up button

Hi and good day. How can i calculate how many thumb up is my list? i just created a list of articles/event in my site for the registered user to click it. So how can i total it ? tq.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back