Search results

1. wagner.nardin

display two or more groups in the same tab

Hello. I have a form configured with bootstrap_tabs layout to display my groups in the form of tabs. Is it possible to display 2 groups in the same tab? Or, is there another way to separate my fields into tabs?
  2. wagner.nardin

display and save different form for each option of a databasejoin element.

Hello. I want to display different forms for each option of a databasejoin element. I also want to save the data of each form in its specific table. for example: I created a list for registering contacts with a databasejoin element, where I choose the type of contact to register. 1 -...
  3. wagner.nardin

[solved] cascadingdropdown no showing "watch element" options

Hi Im using: joomla 3.9.5 fabrik 3.9 updated from github in 22/04/2019 php 7.2.14 mariadb 10.3.12 apache 2.4.37 I have a list with 2 databasejoin elements, and I'm trying to add a cascadingdropdown element, but by setting the "watch element" field I see that it is blank. this only happens...
  4. wagner.nardin

Return user registration date and user last visit date in list

Hello. I'm using Fabrik version 3.8.1 with Joomla version 3.8.5. I would like to display in a list the information of registered Joomla users, I have successfully used the Juser plugin to display some information, but I would also like to display the registration date and the last visit date...
  5. wagner.nardin

Make date plugin read-only

Hello I'm using Joomla 3.8.5 with fabrik version 3.8 updated by Github, my server has PHP version 7.0 I inserted a date field into my form, setting the "Allow typing field" option to no, but it continues to allow user editing. When you click the field, it still displays the selection...
  6. wagner.nardin

Return date from MySQL BD

One more question. With Joomla version 3.8.1 and Fabrik version 3.8 I'm using the calc element, to capture the date of each user's last visit to the table 'jos_users'. With the code below, the return is always given with the date 31.12.1969 21:00 return date('d.m.Y H:i'...
  7. wagner.nardin

[solved] Show ID value in frontend

Hello! I would like to display the ID of a list in the frontend, I know that the 'internalid' element has no preview, but I believe I can create a new element and get the id value during rendering. What kind of element should I use? And how do I set this element to capture and display the...
  8. wagner.nardin

[solved] Use a dropdown element to choose Joomla user groups

Hi I would like to use a dropdown element to choose Joomla user groups I believe the best way would be to create a dropdown element and add PHP code to read the mysql table 'jos_usergroups', so I'm using the following steps. I'm creating a new element with the 'dropdown' option for the plugin...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back