Search results

1. A

multiple select dropdown data validation

Hi, I have a form with two multi-select dropdowns created as databasejoin elements. They both use the same table on the database join. I am trying to exclude (disable) an option from one of the dropdowns if the user has selected it on the other one. I have used the instructions in the link...
  2. A

php list plugin issue

Hi, after upgrading Joomla to 3.9.16 I have started to get issues when running php list plugins. The issue is: - I have a list with a php plugin and an icon on each row at the following url: http://domain.com/dashboard/my-lists/my-oem-spec-approvals.html - When I press the icon the php code...
  3. A

Related items of a list in the details page

Hi, is there an easy way to have a filtered list in the details page of an item? To give you an easy example: We have a list of classmates: ID Class Name 1 1 John <-- select 2 1 Peter 3 1 Jonathan 4 2 Luke 5 2 Maria...
  4. A

Plugin installation issues

Hi, I am getting "Unable to find install package" when trying to install any plugin, and I have tried a few. I am using Joomla 3.8.2. Is there a problem somewhere? Thanks Achilles
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back