• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. tikimultimedia

Yootheme modal details view

Trying to figure out the easiest way to get the yootheme modal component to display the details. I am struggling to get the link working correctly. https://getuikit.com/docs/modal Can someone give me a suggestions. I am no longer using a separate magnifying glass button for details I just use...
  2. tikimultimedia

File upload - delete original file if existing image found not working

I've been running into a problem with the fileupload element using all standard settings except for "If existing image found?" is set to "Delete original file". When I replace an existing image file (.jpg) with an image file that has the same name and click save, it always shows the previous...
  3. tikimultimedia

[SOLVED] display image if exists in fileupload element otherwise display image from a second element

I am looking for a way to have a file upload element display its own element but if no image has been uploaded then display image from another upload file element. It is basically only going needs to show up on the list page (not in details) so I guess I could have a totally separate image...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back