• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. germanoalves

Fabrik4 Beta4 Now Available for Downloading

Hey! Stupid question, but isn't it possible to install the Fabrik 4 .zip file into a J!4 project directly, without having to upgrade from Fabrik 3 to 4? Tnks!
  2. germanoalves

Repeat Group in JOIN table

It worked @troester ! Thanks! ^^
  3. germanoalves

Hi @troester ! My configuration in table "JOIN": I grouped the list because it was the only way that came closest to the reality I need. But still, the data didn't get 'linked' correctly. apparently so I'll have to create a customizable layout, right?
  4. germanoalves

Hi @lousyfool ! I managed to partially solve the problem. :/ I've tried in every way the configurations of the "JOIN" tab and I didn't have the final result I need. See that in the "product name" column only the name of the products appears, but without the same being repeated in the entries...
  5. germanoalves

I have 2 tables: - table A of users - table B of products intended for each user of table A In table B, the output form has a repeater group. I need to make a general listing to know which items are available for each user. When doing a "LEFT JOIN" of the table generated by the repeater...
  6. germanoalves

doubt repeater fields and subtraction

Thanks @deant !
  7. germanoalves

there's the question @deant ... it's an array with several items (repeater groups) and the code is only getting the first one :/ And even using that first item, it's not updating in the other table :(
  8. germanoalves

Hi @deant ! I am using the plugin with OnAfterProcess. if i use two foreach and try to print anything inside the second foreach it returns nothing. it only returns if I use a foreach strangely, even using a foreach to get the data from "$product_name =...
  9. germanoalves

Thanks for the tip again @deant ! I adjusted what you said and it didn't work :/ In the project log it is returning: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/......./plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(595) : eval()'d code on line 9 This line 9 is the line of the second foreach
  10. germanoalves

sorry for the delay in answering you friend @deant ! it's just that I had a health problem (COVID-19) and I left the project. Coming back now! Thank you for your attention and help! I tested the code model that you created, I made some other changes and nothing works :/
  11. germanoalves

@deant just to complete the previous text, I'm already using the php form plugin
  12. germanoalves

Hi @deant ! See if it helps to understand the problem The field "Estoque Atual" (cascading dropdown) shows the quantity of the product selected in the field "Nome Produto". Each product only shows a quantity
  13. germanoalves

Hey @lousyfool ! I can't evolve in my problem. My knowledge of PHP is little to solve this :/ Could you help me more? I was able to assemble this code: $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); foreach ($this->data['farmacia_saida_47_repeat___id'] as $key => $value) {...
  14. germanoalves

Insert dbjoin data into another table from repeat group

Hi @dimoss ! did you manage to solve this question ? I'm having a similar problem. So I'm performing a mathematical subtraction operation and it's not working :/ I looked in the documentation and it didn't work.
  15. germanoalves

Repeater Group ID

Thanks @juuser !
  16. germanoalves

Repeater Group ID

Hi! Sorry for the noob question, but how can I capture the ID of the repeating groups of a form? I need this information to do a foreach in the form's php plugin. Tnks!
  17. germanoalves

hummm o_O... Ok @lousyfool Thanks! :)
  18. germanoalves

Hey @lousyfool ! I saw this part of the documentation but honestly I didn't even know how to start :/ I think the biggest problem will be the following: each repeater group will be for an item and its quantity, so how to do the mathematical operation similar to the scenario when it was only 1...
  19. germanoalves

Hi! I have a form where I have a script to do a mathematical reduction operation. [...] $var1 = '{tn___espelho_estoque_entrada}'; $var2 = '{tn___quantidade_saida}'; $var3 = $var1 - $var2; $query->update('farmacia_entrada')->set('quantidade_entrada = ' . $var3)->where('id = ' ...
  20. germanoalves

Difficulty join tables and filters

Perfect @deant !! thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back