• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. Slacker

PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING after installing Fabrik4

Thanks! I removed library 4.0beta4b as described, without destroying the site. If the library isnt enabled it should be safe also?
  2. Slacker

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Thanks! Fantastic job. The black belt of Joomla extensions. Look at the package size.
  3. Slacker

Factory update notification continues to come

Thanks that advice fixed my problem!
  4. Slacker

Fabrik 4.0 Zeta Release unofficial is safe?

I installed it yesterday on my live site with Joomla 4.4 and it works fine. No problems
  5. Slacker

fabrik 4.0Epsilon and joomla 5.0 error

I have a local site with Joomla 5 and Fabrik Epsilon. Fabrik Epsilon works OK. I installed Fabrik Zeta without disable the Fabrik system plugin and installation went smooth. I did not get any error message when opening forms or lists. But I dont have all modules and plugins enabled.
  6. Slacker

Menu rewrite url not working

Many thanks! This fix worked for me and removed canonical urls that bothered me for a while.
  7. Slacker

Problem with Ajax counting with 2 last releases of Fabrik 4

I have looked more into this. You can enable the plugin and use it, but if you in the menu item for your Fabrik form in meta data click on Canonical URL Auto button and get the URL the counting problem occur.
  8. Slacker

Hurray! I just disabled Custom Canonical CK plugin and after that ajax counting worked normally. I have not used that plugin very long though.
  9. Slacker

Here is more details: XHRPOST https://www.mysite.se/sjaelvtesterna/harjag-depression/form/2 [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error 1339ms] POST https://www.mysite.se/sjaelvtesterna/harjag-depression/form/2 Status 500 Internal Server Error VersionHTTP/1.1 Överfört158,40 kB (157,93 kB...
  10. Slacker

Thanks. I dont have Admin Tools or something similar. I tried that and got also this error: /media/cms/css/debug.css 404 error As I on my local site with working counting has no URL rewrite I changed on live site to this setting No and suddenly counting worked. Quite strange. How can URL rewrite...
  11. Slacker

Tested in Firefox: Without counting: /components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap/custom_css.php?c=2&rowid=&view=form&rowid= 500 internal server error Error above had also the local site, where counting worked With Ajax counting also: sjaelvtesterna/harjag-depression/form/2 500...
  12. Slacker

I have used Fabrik in 7-8 years for online self tests on my site. Ajax counting has worked very well with the calc element. But with the two last releases (including Delta) the Ajax counting does not work on my live site. The spinner rotates but no sum is produced. PHP is 8.1.13 but 8.2 gives...
  13. Slacker

Mootools in Fabrik 4

I have got it working now by putting this in custom.css for my template (it did not work in Fabriks custom.css) .tooltip-inner { min-width: 100px; max-width: 80%; }
  14. Slacker

Mootools in Fabrik 4

Thanks! I found it. The pop up was narrow, but it should be possible to fix with css.
  15. Slacker

Mootools in Fabrik 4

I searched for info about Fabrik tooltips, but I did not find anything. I need just one big tooltip per element.
  16. Slacker

Mootools in Fabrik 4

I have Regularlabs Tooltips installed for Joomla 4 and it worked with Joomla 3.10 and before. The tooltips is in a radiobutton element with 6 alternatives.
  17. Slacker

Mootools in Fabrik 4

I think Mootools is removed in Joomla 4, but in Fabrik 4 Mootools is present. I have found out that Tooltips does not work in Fabrik 4 due to a conflict with Mootools. When I deleted mootools-core.js in Fabrik media/com_fabrik/js/dist tooltips worked, but not the calculations that were more...
  18. Slacker

Excited for the future

I'm very impressed by their work, as I have the beta4b-version running on my live site and exactly as good as on Joomla 3.10. Fabrik is very complex in addition, as most of us know by using it. It is a very complex Joomla extension and maybe the most complex of all. But very useful, when you...
  19. Slacker

Fabrik 4 beta2b does not work with Gantry5 Hydrogen template

I have used Fabrik since 2015 and 2018 I started with Gantry.
  20. Slacker

Fabrik 4 beta2b does not work with Gantry5 Hydrogen template

Many thanks! You were right. There were no custom overides BUT I found these: templates/g5_hydrogen/html/com_fabrik templates/g5_hydrogen/html/layouts/com_fabrik I removed com_fabrik folders and then it WORKED again.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back