• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. N

Repeat Group - Page break

no, "form too slow" solution not working in my case because there are no particular calculations but so many repeat groups with too much dropdown box (I think) that's why the system timeout
  2. N

No, I mean in filling out the form. When there are many repeated groups, the system times out, especially when I go back to filling out the form with many repeated groups
  3. N

during page load there are too much repeat groups in the same page so I though to break page to load less data
  4. N

Hi, I need to page break after N repeat group because of the system timeout, is there any way to do it? Thanks!
  5. N

Autofill not working

Hi all, I have a problem with the Autofill plugin, it works correctly by automatically completing the fields in some drop-down menus but when I save it doesn't work (no errors). If I do the same thing manually by choosing the option from the drop down menu everything works. The weird thing is...
  6. N

Databasejoin autocomplete only works after editing it again

Same problem... Please help me
  7. N

Copy values from a repeat group

Hi everyone, my problem is with the repeat group (with "copy value" enable); everytime copy the first values not the previous. Example: First group values --> push repeat --> copy the First group values --> push repeat again --> copy First group values (not the previous values) Is there any...
  8. N

Create sub "groupby" in the list view

ok, how can I generate a collapse style?
  9. N

Collapses subgroups in a list view

Hi, I need to create some sub filters in the list view to obtains a better navigation when records are too much. This should be the scheme Group1 (collapse) for ex. CLIENT --> Group2 (collapse) for ex. YEAR --> --> Group3 (collapse) for ex. MONTH with edit button, details button, etc. In this...
  10. N

can someone help me?
  11. N

any suggestions on where to start?
  12. N

I have only 1 level on "Group by" option so can't "group" the second and the third level When I open che first group I see all the lines In attach what I'd like to do
  13. N

Redirect to details after save

Yes! thx
  14. N

Hi, I need to create some sub filters in the list view to obtains a better navigation when records are too much. This should be the scheme Group1 (collapse) for ex. CLIENT --> Group2 (collapse) for ex. YEAR --> --> Group3 (collapse) for ex. MONTH with edit button, details button, etc. In this...
  15. N

Redirect to details after save

Hi, I need to redirect to the details page after saving; when I save a form the system redirect to the list not to the detail, how can I do it?
  16. N

Hide element in pdf

thx!
  17. N

Hide element in pdf

ops sorry
  18. N

Hide element in pdf

yes, it is inside foreach loop, anyway, I did something different now I need to redirect to the details page after saving; when I save a form the system redirect to the list not to the detail, how can I do it?
  19. N

Hi, can I send you the code?

Hi, can I send you the code?
  20. N

Hide element in pdf

I have a group with 18 elements; here I set the elements by a dropdown menu but not all. For example I set 1,2,3,4,5 elements and the others are set by default with "-" (=='0'). Then I set a new group (repeat from the same) and set elements 1,2,3 4, 5, 6,7 and the others are set by default with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back