Search results

1. N

Repeat Group - Page break

Hi, I need to page break after N repeat group because of the system timeout, is there any way to do it? Thanks!
  2. N

Autofill not working

Hi all, I have a problem with the Autofill plugin, it works correctly by automatically completing the fields in some drop-down menus but when I save it doesn't work (no errors). If I do the same thing manually by choosing the option from the drop down menu everything works. The weird thing is...
  3. N

Copy values from a repeat group

Hi everyone, my problem is with the repeat group (with "copy value" enable); everytime copy the first values not the previous. Example: First group values --> push repeat --> copy the First group values --> push repeat again --> copy First group values (not the previous values) Is there any...
  4. N

Collapses subgroups in a list view

Hi, I need to create some sub filters in the list view to obtains a better navigation when records are too much. This should be the scheme Group1 (collapse) for ex. CLIENT --> Group2 (collapse) for ex. YEAR --> --> Group3 (collapse) for ex. MONTH with edit button, details button, etc. In this...
  5. N

Create sub "groupby" in the list view

Hi, I need to create some sub filters in the list view to obtains a better navigation when records are too much. This should be the scheme Group1 (collapse) for ex. CLIENT --> Group2 (collapse) for ex. YEAR --> --> Group3 (collapse) for ex. MONTH with edit button, details button, etc. In this...
  6. N

Redirect to details after save

Hi, I need to redirect to the details page after saving; when I save a form the system redirect to the list not to the detail, how can I do it?
  7. N

Hide element in pdf

Hi, I need to hide some elements only in the pdf output when the content equals certain text, how can I do that? For example, when I select the text "hide" in a dropdown element I need that element would be ignored in the pdf.
  8. N

Change color to a value

I would like to color a field by value in the list view. For example if I have a text value equal to "OK" the text should be green. can someone help me? Thank you
  9. N

Incremental ID in PDF

Hi, I can not show the id (internal incremental) in the PDF; I would like to use it as a progressive of my documents, can someone tell me how to do it? thanks a lot
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back