• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. E

Search joomla in all lists

I have both items in repeating groups, and multi-select items... so is there just no way to make joomla search work?
  2. E

I have debugging enabled and I have a very long error... I'm only reporting the first part. <pre>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '(''.) AGAINST ('+pesi*' IN BOOLEAN MODE) OR MATCH( 'S/N: '.)...
  3. E

So, I'm still on php 7.4, I solved it by installing the plug-in from github, but unfortunately when I go to search I get this error: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list
  4. E

I actually don't have the plugin installed. However, I tried to download the plug-in and install it, joomla tells me that the installation was successful, but when I search to enable it, the plugins are not there... Very strange..
  5. E

The steps I've taken to try and include the results in the joomla search are: I have opened the list that I want to include in joomla search results In Publish Page -> In Joomla Search Tab I have enabled include in search results On the Details -> Filters -> Items page, I added the items...
  6. E

Hello, Is it possible on joomla to use a general search that searches all the fabrik lists?
  7. E

Replace export csv button with custom button

sorry, I hadn't really thought of that. A thousand thanks!
  8. E

Replace export csv button with custom button

Good morning, Is it possible to modify the button to export the data of a list in csv? At the moment I have to hover over the csv, a drop-down menu opens with a single item "export csv", I click it and the file is downloaded. Since I have used the PHPSpreadsheet library to export the data...
  9. E

Fileupload item problem and zip file

Since it works locally, while it doesn't work on online hosting, I tried to understand what differences there were between the 2... As for the zip files, going to see the joomla back-end in the system information, under php information, I noticed that locally I have these 2 libraries: Zip...
  10. E

Yes, zip files are allowed. I also tried to make a local copy of the site and everything works locally. I just can't figure out why it doesn't work online.
  11. E

Good morning, I have a problem with a fileupload element when trying to upload a .zip file Then, the file upload element is set to ajax upload, in the allowed file types I put the extensions pdf, zip When I upload a pdf file I have no problem, it loads it. Unfortunately when I try to upload a...
  12. E

use filter above and below headers together

the list template is what I find at this path: components\com_fabrik\views\list\tmpl ? could i make a copy of the bootstrap folder by calling it bootstrap2 and then try to edit the files inside?
  13. E

use filter above and below headers together

Hi everyone, is it possible in list view to use both filter above and filter below headers? I would like to use for some fields the filter above, and for other fields the filter below the headers
  14. E

Cascadingdropdown add new entries from front end

Ho ancora un problema con questo elemento, voglio visualizzarlo nell'elenco con l'opzione Filter type-Dropdown, ma sfortunatamente nell'elenco il filtro non mostra alcun dato da scegliere.
  15. E

I managed to fix the problem... In the WHERE clause I must not use {thistable}.`brand`, but rather {dkgest_order___brand}... So here's what I wrote in DATA WHERE: WHERE '{dkgest_order___brand}' = dkgest_model.`brand` this way it works.
  16. E

Export list in .xlsx file

Hello everyone, I wonder if there is the possibility to export a list in xlsx format in a file formatted with colors, cell borders, etc. Thank you all.
  17. E

Good morning, I tried but unfortunately it doesn't work... In my orders table, I have a brand name element of type databasejoin which generates a list for choosing the brand... Also in the orders table, I had a model name element of the cascadingdropdown type to be able to choose the models...
  18. E

Hello everybody, it is possible through a link element, or calc, or display, create a button to add items to a cascadingdropdown element? For the databasejoin type element it is possible to activate the option through the "Add option in front end" tab, I would like to be able to do more or...
  19. E

Link to a file on server with the same name as a field element

Good morning, I have a list with several fields, including a code field For each code I also have a PDF file (named with the same code) saved in a folder on the server. Is it possible to create a link type element that directly opens the file with the same name as the code field? Example...
  20. E

Create some sort of directory

Good morning, is it possible with fabrik to make some sort of directory / directory? For a customer who produces handcrafted machines I should develop a sort of directory made like this: Machine01 -chassis -SCREW A -BOLT A - subframe -sheet metal - SCREW A - BOLT B -motor -fan - tube A -...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back