Search results

1. E

sum of values of an element of a repeating group

I'm trying to do the sum of values of an element of a repeating group, I first want to multiply two values of two elements of a repeating group and then add the result, to do this I wrote this code in a calc element: $products = array_map(function($a, $b) { if (strpos($b, '1') !==...
  2. E

Set the jdate element to read-only

Is it possible to make the jdate element read-only? I tried setting the entry in "Date Formats" -> "Allow typing in field" to NO, and this does not allow typing in the jdate element field, but by clicking on the calendar icon it is still possible to change the date. How can I fix the jdate...
  3. E

Solved Cascadingdropdown problem in a repeating group

I have a problem with the cascadingdropdown element in a repeating group. When I open a form composed of two or more groups, the repeated group that contains a dropdown element gives me an error in the following case: - I can't delete all the repeated groups, but there's always one left and...
  4. E

Solved Updating from github/bitbucket does not contain the files

I wanted to try updating FABRIK 4 from https://bitbucket.org/fabrikar/publicfabrik/src/master/ but it downloads me a zip containing only a few files... is it no longer possible to do this type of update?
  5. E

Solved Problem with element of type cascadingdropdown in a repeating group

I'm testing fabrik 4 on joomla 5 with php8.1 to update my applications. I have a repeating group (I use the table template) with an element of type cascadingdropdown and I encounter the following problem: when I use the cascadingdropdown element for the first time I don't encounter any...
  6. E

FixSometime Several "Deprecated" messages with clean install

I'm trying to do some tests before moving my applications created with Joomla 3 and Fabrik. I'm testing Joomla 5.0.3 with PHP 8.2.12 I installed fabrik 4.0 I created my first list and when I open it I get the following message: Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property...
  7. E

Search joomla in all lists

Hello, Is it possible on joomla to use a general search that searches all the fabrik lists?
  8. E

Replace export csv button with custom button

Good morning, Is it possible to modify the button to export the data of a list in csv? At the moment I have to hover over the csv, a drop-down menu opens with a single item "export csv", I click it and the file is downloaded. Since I have used the PHPSpreadsheet library to export the data...
  9. E

Fileupload item problem and zip file

Good morning, I have a problem with a fileupload element when trying to upload a .zip file Then, the file upload element is set to ajax upload, in the allowed file types I put the extensions pdf, zip When I upload a pdf file I have no problem, it loads it. Unfortunately when I try to upload a...
  10. E

use filter above and below headers together

Hi everyone, is it possible in list view to use both filter above and filter below headers? I would like to use for some fields the filter above, and for other fields the filter below the headers
  11. E

Export list in .xlsx file

Hello everyone, I wonder if there is the possibility to export a list in xlsx format in a file formatted with colors, cell borders, etc. Thank you all.
  12. E

Cascadingdropdown add new entries from front end

Hello everybody, it is possible through a link element, or calc, or display, create a button to add items to a cascadingdropdown element? For the databasejoin type element it is possible to activate the option through the "Add option in front end" tab, I would like to be able to do more or...
  13. E

Link to a file on server with the same name as a field element

Good morning, I have a list with several fields, including a code field For each code I also have a PDF file (named with the same code) saved in a folder on the server. Is it possible to create a link type element that directly opens the file with the same name as the code field? Example...
  14. E

Create some sort of directory

Good morning, is it possible with fabrik to make some sort of directory / directory? For a customer who produces handcrafted machines I should develop a sort of directory made like this: Machine01 -chassis -SCREW A -BOLT A - subframe -sheet metal - SCREW A - BOLT B -motor -fan - tube A -...
  15. E

Extract only the first two characters of a field field

Good morning, I have a field of type field that contains some codes, is it possible through a calc field to extract only the first two characters of the field field?
  16. E

FileUpload does not save attachment

Good morning, I have a problem with the fileupload element. I just can't understand why it sometimes happens that the file is not attached and the null entry appears in its place. Has it ever happened to anyone?
  17. E

Sum of numeric element in list divided by groups

Sum of numeric element in list divided by groups Good morning, I saw that it is possible to enable (for the elements that allow it) the sum of the column in list view settings -> calculations Is it possible to enable the sum also for grouped elements? For example, if I have entered several...
  18. E

Return checkbox item labels to other list

Good morning, in a list I have an element that I called COLOR of type checkbox (where the values are 1, 2, 3, ... while the labels are: white, pink, red, ...) In another list I wanted to create an element that would give me the labels (white, pink, red) if the id of the first list and the...
  19. E

Error List linked to mysql view

Good morning, i am trying to create a list linked to a view created with mysql, however i always get this error in fabrik when i try to open the list: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list viewtable001: <br />
  20. E

Export csv with each separate line group repeated

Good morning, I have a list with 2 groups, one of them is a repeated group, but in order not to have a list with double lines I have selected in the list -> date, join tab, "merge lines" and this is fine for me. Is it possible instead to export the list in csv without the "merge rows" function...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back