Search results

1. nerio

Function sprintf

Can anyone help me understand what I need to write as a sprintf function to display the $total result in the list?
  2. nerio

Calculation of days of service in the month

If anyone can help me. I have a recruitment period (from to) and I need to calculate the days of employment in the reference month. For example: How many days of hiring in March? Hired on March 10th to April 10th = dd. 22 Hired on February 10th until March 10th = dd. 10 Hired on February 10th to...
  3. nerio

Fabrik 4.0beta2c - install error

I've tried both beta 1 and beta2 on a subdomain (test site) but I always get the install error: " JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. Table 'gres_2021.b8bd4_fabrik_connections' doesn't exist Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_fabrik_4.0beta2c.zip " PHP...
  4. nerio

ERROR MARIADB

I had to relocate my site. Backed up everything and restored (including the database). A search form not linked to a table (plugin 'redirect' to a table) gives me an error in MariaDB (attached sql_error.jpg). There are joins (databasejoins) to tables to capture the search values and it seems to...
  5. nerio

Unable to delete records

I can't delete some records. Get the error as you can see in the attachment. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
  6. nerio

Emails from the list does not work

I searched the forum but can't find the answer. Sending emails from the list does not work. It tells me it cannot find the record (see top of the attachment) while the field is selected. Where am I wrong? (see lower part of the attachment). Thanks.
  7. nerio

Date field with validate

I have a date field that I made mandatory with Validate notempty. But every now and then I get records with that blank field. I am using date, not jdate. Can anyone tell me how to do it? https://www.firstgroup.online/il-mio-curriculum
  8. nerio

I can't get form autofill to work

I can't get form autofill to work. Where am I wrong?
  9. nerio

Read fields from databasejoin

In a form I have a databasejoin element that I would like to display some fields of the linked table in variables within the form. How can I do?
  10. nerio

Copy Repeated Group

Repeating group doesn't work well. If I deactivate Copy group, nothing changes but always proposes the values of the first row. Nothing was fixed after this post? "Copy Repeated Group - Enhancement Discussion in 'Professional Support' started by bggann, Jul 7, 2017."
  11. nerio

Repeated group in list

A table with a repeating group appears to me in the list as many times as I have repetitions in the form. Is there a solution to view it only once?
  12. nerio

Customize the color of the row based on the value of the element

I need to customize the color of the row based on the value of the element. I entered Use as a row class to the "assumed" element (yes / no element) of the "pay" list that uses the "animators" table. How can I do in custom_css.php to assign, for example, the color green to the line that contains...
  13. nerio

Pre-filter value from external table

I need a tip. I need to apply a pre-filter to a list where the value is equal to that contained in a field of a table with only one record. I tried to insert {table___fieldname} but it doesn't work, maybe because I should tell it to go to record n. 1?
  14. nerio

Repeated items in the list

In the form I have repeated groups. But in the list I would not like to see a row for each element of the group but only a row for "id". How can I do?
  15. nerio

Update a field to the change of value in another field

I should update a field (animatori___mesi_disponibilit_) to the change of value in another field (animatori___totale). I would like to do it in JavaScript but it doesn't seem possible in the functions already set. Can you help me to write an "if" function in Javascript Code with "Event" = "Change"?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back