Search results

1. marozen

Custom Form template fails with GoogleMaps element

And now I found out that if I change this "species" databasejoin element from Auto-complete into Drop-down then all elements work properly again. At bootstrap default however, the Auto-complete database join doesn't cause problems. So for now I will change it into a Drop-down, but not prefered...
  2. marozen

If you call a variable <?php $species = $elements['species']->element; ?> then all the fabrik classes are added. While with ....]->element_raw only the raw value. I found something strange that solved the problem: See in attachment I deleted one of the variables and then all the other...
  3. marozen

Prevent form module from editing content of its list in details view

How does that form module work? I also try to make a button in a detail-view advertisement where other users can react on that advertisement, but like a private message. So what if you have a list of private messages then there should only be access to the person who sent that private message...
  4. marozen

CSV export don not work!

Another option is to open PHPmyAdmin and export data from there, but via Joomla Fabrik it works much better because it adds both the value and label of each element. And importing CSV data at PHPmyAdmin is also not optimal.
  5. marozen

Submit form on Dropdown selection

Maybe you can in Joomla Menu another FabrikList menu with the Pre-filter to: AND userid EQUALS {$my->id} No quotes Public AND Accept EQUALS 1 No quotes Public And then redirect to that new menu at Fabrik Form settings: index.php/myaccepted/form/99/{rowid} Addtionally in the...
  6. marozen

Dropdown filter on lists doesn't seem to work with databasejoin which depends on another value

WHERE {thistable}.course = "{currenttable___course_raw}" Now you can select Area from the {thistable} based on "course" from your current record == {thistable}.course Then you you must offcourse have a "course" element in both tables and you have to compare (int) with (int) and (vchar) with...
  7. marozen

In the default bootstrap form template the GoogleMaps element is working (see attachment), but when I change it into a custom template and when I call the GoogleMaps element the GoogleMap shows a frame, but doesn't work (see attachmet). The 3 field elements of auto geo-complete also don't work...
  8. marozen

[HELP] Editing list with csv files

If you go to Fabrik > List and click on view records. You can export as superuser the csv file and edit it in Excel. In that way u have exactly the same headers and order of headers, so u can import again with the added or edited records at the new csv file. I think there is also a plugin, which...
  9. marozen

Form doesn't save records on edit at custom template

Finally, I found the problem. You are right to keep the structure. I had all elements $name = $elements['name']->element; from the list. And also everything echoed out. Except for $userid; When I include the hidden $userid; I am able to safe the custom form correctly. So it's very important to...
  10. marozen

In "<pre>"; print_r($this->groups); echo "</pre>" I can edit and and safe any record in my custom form template. In the custom template I present all questions like this: $name = $elements['name']->element; Also the id (hidden). And all of them work except for the databasejoin. When I exclude...
  11. marozen

In my form I use calc and db_joins that use AJAX. At the custom form it seemed that all elements/questions should be echoed out and also not double. The database joins have AJAX, but I put the data_where on EDIT only, otherwise there will be an error on add new record. On my new form template...
  12. marozen

returning all matched values in calc element

In the calc element I have the following code to get a matching value from another table: $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo($loadJoomlaDb = false, $cnnId = 3); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('description1')->from('plantspecies_photo1detail') ->where('plantid1 ='. (int)...
  13. marozen

Changing a multiple value in calc into a string succeeds in form, but fails in detail-view

In attachment you can see the differences between detail view and form-view. In the right section is the code in the calc-element I used to chance the multiple value in the desired sentence.
  14. marozen

Changing a multiple value in calc into a string succeeds in form, but fails in detail-view

In a calc-element I used the following code to create a string for a detail-view template. And in the form it succeeds, but after saving the form the detail and list-view show the [ , ] " symbols again.
  15. marozen

How to create an XML document of fabrik detail-view template?

I found another way: To save the output as html-document. And the result is that it loads much faster: ob_start(); echo $template_content; file_put_contents("/website/id$id.html", ob_get_contents());
  16. marozen

How to create an XML document of fabrik detail-view template?

Loading a webpage can take a lot of time if values are loaded with php from, a large database table. I want to add php code that transforms the loaded page into a XML file. And then with XSL files you can make the page look like a HTML page. And loading it will be much faster and the file can...
  17. marozen

How to safe some entries in another list/group apart from the form's list/group?

It sounded complicated, but what I succeed now because of the upsert plugin is that I can search in that table if there is any batch1 equal as batch2: So in step7 of a workflow I can SELECT 'foreign_key' FROM 'mis_batches' WHERE 'batch1' = 'batch2'. As followed I need to SELECT 'foreign_table'...
  18. marozen

How to safe some entries in another list/group apart from the form's list/group?

Thanks a lot, exactly what i looked for!
  19. marozen

If you safe a form the data will be safed in the list that belongs to that from. Is it possible to automatically safe some entries also in another list? What I try to do now is to design a workflow and each step is entered in a fabrik form. And I want to make it impossible to select a records...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back