• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. S

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Thank you very much for all the work you have done. I use Fabrik for both personal and business use. You have done an excellent job and created a fantastic product. Thanks thanks thanks
  2. S

fileupload.php - error - Array to string conversion

So the solution could be to save in arrays even when uploading a file without ajax, otherwise when it is in the list, if it finds a mix of arrays and strings it does not work
  3. S

fileupload.php - error - Array to string conversion

I found the problem, although I don't know how to fix it. When setting the element without aiax it saves the file name as a string in the database while if you set ajax, even if it is a file it only saves as an array. I hope I was helpful
  4. S

Conditionally Change the $formModel property from insert to update in the php form plugin

I have a table where I insert data. ... but if in a table row I find an email equal to that inserted in the form I would like to update this record, but not through my query, but directly from the form. My first query: $myrowid = Select id from utenti where email = myformemail if ( $myrowid ==...
  5. S

How to set field readonly by php condition

It works perfectly !!! Thanks, really thanks!
  6. S

I tried to put this code in "getTopContent" and "getBottomContent" of the form plugin ...but it does not work. Do you have any suggestions?: return " <script type='text/javascript'> document.form_56.users___email.setAttribute('readOnly', 'readOnly')...
  7. S

You're absolutely right, your solution is much better than the two-form solution ... but it is possible that there is no other solution ... for example by adding code directly in the form's php plugin ... a code like this that deactivates the field echo "<script type = 'text / javascript'>...
  8. S

Thanks very much, it works !!! ... I had tried this solution with a display field but it didn't work. With a field of type field it works perfectly. I would have preferred a solution without another fields in the table, even if it is a hidden type ...and a better a solution directly from the...
  9. S

I have a form with the following fields: surname firstname email The name of table is user. When I open the form, if email is verified i would like the email field readonly I evaluate if email is verified through a php code, in particular a query to the database. It is possible to set the email...
  10. S

Cascading drop down multiselect with checkbox

thanks for your quick reply, but if I select Render as = checkbox list I have many checkbox. I would like only one line and when I click on it, have many checkbox to select
  11. S

Cascading drop down multiselect with checkbox

Its possible to show a multiselect cascading drop down in computer desktop, like as in tablet? In computer desktop i have multiselect like in img 1 In Tablet i have multiselect with checkbox like this in img 2 Its possible to have it also in computer? Thank you
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back