Search results

1. ranggasan

Syntax error, unexpected '=' when saving data

I don't remember have this php validation on my element This code have no problem before but recently it throw syntax error. I unpublished this validation and my form is now working fine
  2. ranggasan

Syntax error, unexpected '=' when saving data

My form was working fine but I don't know why few days ago when I wanted to add data and click save button, syntax error showed up, I have no idea which element causing this issue Does anybody experience same issue?
  3. ranggasan

HTML Submission Message

I thought I could customize submission message using html and css so that we can create pop up message on submission instead using default notification. Because so far, I have not encountered any problems until recent joomla update Very well then, thanks for the clarification troester
  4. ranggasan

HTML Submission Message

I'm using this plugin (redirect) Here is the code: <html> <head> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://standarpangan.pom.go.id/media/custom_files/notif/lobibox.min.css"/> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://standarpangan.pom.go.id/media/custom_files/notif/animate.css"/>...
  5. ranggasan

HTML Submission Message

Hello, I create custom submission message using HTML in redirect plugin, but in recent joomla update, the submission message don't executed correctly, it show HTML code in the front end instead When I replicate this issue, I found that this problem was occurred in joomla 3.9.25 Anyone know...
  6. ranggasan

Redirect Plugin Issue

Ah, when you said security, I remember that I have firewall on my site, I have disabled it and the plugin works now. Thanks :)
  7. ranggasan

Redirect Plugin Issue

I have problem on redirect plugin, when I write code on submission message using HTML, the code is changed by itself when I save the form. Look at the screenshot below: Here is the code if anyone would like to try to insert into your redirect plugin <html> <head> <link...
  8. ranggasan

Bug syntax on redirect plugin

Here it is: Joomla: 3.9.15 Fabrik: 3.9 PHP: 7.3.3 I can pm you my credential to login to backend if you'd like to take a look
  9. ranggasan

Yes, that's what I meant. Do you know how to fix it?
  10. ranggasan

I want to custom pop up message after user submit data using redirect plugin but when I write code on submission message and then save it. The code is like below It's written l-ink instead link, s-cript instead script, s-tyle instead style hence the code is not working I have many list build...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back