Search results

1. ranggasan

Syntax error, unexpected '=' when saving data

My form was working fine but I don't know why few days ago when I wanted to add data and click save button, syntax error showed up, I have no idea which element causing this issue Does anybody experience same issue?
  2. ranggasan

HTML Submission Message

Hello, I create custom submission message using HTML in redirect plugin, but in recent joomla update, the submission message don't executed correctly, it show HTML code in the front end instead When I replicate this issue, I found that this problem was occurred in joomla 3.9.25 Anyone know...
  3. ranggasan

Redirect Plugin Issue

I have problem on redirect plugin, when I write code on submission message using HTML, the code is changed by itself when I save the form. Look at the screenshot below: Here is the code if anyone would like to try to insert into your redirect plugin <html> <head> <link...
  4. ranggasan

Bug syntax on redirect plugin

I want to custom pop up message after user submit data using redirect plugin but when I write code on submission message and then save it. The code is like below It's written l-ink instead link, s-cript instead script, s-tyle instead style hence the code is not working I have many list build...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back