Search results

1. Puma173

PDF half list rows output

Yes. Only a part of the entries are displayed. This is so strange
  2. Puma173

PDF half list rows output

Actually I have an issue with pdf output even using MPDF or DOMPDF libraries. The pdf output list contains only few rows. No error catched. Joomla 3.10.6 PHP 7.4 Fabrik: Github version
  3. Puma173

Databasejoin (auto-complete) not running with toogle submit

Sorry for the delay. In the back-end no effect of the "toggle submit" option. Protostar still not working.
  4. Puma173

Fabrik 3.10 Joomla 3.10.5 PHP 7.4 Template Gantry Helium 5.5.9 All work fine if i render the element via dropsown
  5. Puma173

At the load of the form: Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: 'interest-cohort'. jquery-migrate.min.js?b9136bc397734cf36fa94af20e91bf92:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for...
  6. Puma173

Good morning. It seems that if I set a databasejoin value with auto-complete format, the toogle submit ajax validation is not running.
  7. Puma173

[Solved] "Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled"

I'm searching for the the language file containing the string ""Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled". I found it in the administrator/component/com_fabrik. I uploaded a new it localization into the it-IT folder but the string is always in English. Any suggestions?
  8. Puma173

Missing end form submission popup

Good evening everyone. I'm experimenting a singular issue. Only on one list, after the form submission, no popup (as the attached one) is displayed (but the data are stored in the database). Where I'm wrong? Tks in advance everyone should help me.
  9. Puma173

[SOLVED] Notes element plugin

Dear troester, your suggestion help me a lot. Tks a lot
  10. Puma173

Please take a look to the attachments (notes table and element setup). Where am I wrong?
  11. Puma173

Tks a lot for your quick reply. I tried both back and front. Same result. The note's foreign table is updated with the new notes but the note field in the primary table is NULL. PHP: 7.3/7.4 - Joomla: 3.9.21 - Fabrik: 3.9.2
  12. Puma173

Hi everyone. I'm trying to use the notes element but when I try to add a note I receive the following error. Any ideas about the cause?
  13. Puma173

[SOLVED] Databasejoin element data retrieve

Your suggestions are, always, correct. TKS
  14. Puma173

[SOLVED] Databasejoin element data retrieve

Good morning. I have a relation table with two databasejoin elements [department_id | plant_id]. My requirement is to hide the dropdown options that are already in the table. I tried this setup into the "Data - Where" TAB on the "department_id" element: WHERE {thistable}.id NOT IN ( SELECT...
  15. Puma173

Display element dinamic update [SOLVED]

$db =& JFactory::GetDbo();
  16. Puma173

[SOLVED] Error 500 Layout default not found with PDF button?

Check list publication date
  17. Puma173

First of all, thanks a lot for your collaboration. The calc element was the right suggestion. The issues were to the use of a deprecated db connection (I'm using 7.3 PHP version). So it's necessary to adopt these PHP references: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/calculation-element/
  18. Puma173

Tks a lot for your reply. I followed your suggestion but I'm having some issues. Where am I wrong? I'm a newbie...sorry for my poor knowledge.
  19. Puma173

Good morning everyone. First of all, I have to thank the authors of these great extensions and the community members for all the work done. I have a question. I have a form to collect the visits to my plant. One or more policies (security, data, ...) are applicable for all the visitors of the...
  20. Puma173

Update a single row from a list

Good morning everyone and thanks for all the precious helps I founded on this forum. I'm asking for an help. I have a "Visit" list with the following columns: id | date_time | visitor | close_date_time I use the date_time field to track the start for the visit. Then I want that the host set...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back