Search results

1. Puma173

PDF half list rows output

Actually I have an issue with pdf output even using MPDF or DOMPDF libraries. The pdf output list contains only few rows. No error catched. Joomla 3.10.6 PHP 7.4 Fabrik: Github version
  2. Puma173

Databasejoin (auto-complete) not running with toogle submit

Good morning. It seems that if I set a databasejoin value with auto-complete format, the toogle submit ajax validation is not running.
  3. Puma173

[Solved] "Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled"

I'm searching for the the language file containing the string ""Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled". I found it in the administrator/component/com_fabrik. I uploaded a new it localization into the it-IT folder but the string is always in English. Any suggestions?
  4. Puma173

Missing end form submission popup

Good evening everyone. I'm experimenting a singular issue. Only on one list, after the form submission, no popup (as the attached one) is displayed (but the data are stored in the database). Where I'm wrong? Tks in advance everyone should help me.
  5. Puma173

[SOLVED] Notes element plugin

Hi everyone. I'm trying to use the notes element but when I try to add a note I receive the following error. Any ideas about the cause?
  6. Puma173

[SOLVED] Databasejoin element data retrieve

Good morning. I have a relation table with two databasejoin elements [department_id | plant_id]. My requirement is to hide the dropdown options that are already in the table. I tried this setup into the "Data - Where" TAB on the "department_id" element: WHERE {thistable}.id NOT IN ( SELECT...
  7. Puma173

Display element dinamic update [SOLVED]

Good morning everyone. First of all, I have to thank the authors of these great extensions and the community members for all the work done. I have a question. I have a form to collect the visits to my plant. One or more policies (security, data, ...) are applicable for all the visitors of the...
  8. Puma173

Update a single row from a list

Good morning everyone and thanks for all the precious helps I founded on this forum. I'm asking for an help. I have a "Visit" list with the following columns: id | date_time | visitor | close_date_time I use the date_time field to track the start for the visit. Then I want that the host set...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back