• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. mariluzrm

Special filter

It's clear to me that it's possible in Fabrik filter a list by any field (Advanced search) (for example field measurent>3). But, is it posible filter by another condition for example, I have this list: id-----cod_device-----measurement---- date 1--------A...
  2. mariluzrm

Two list (one to the right of the other)

Hello. I've been searching the wiki and forums but can't find anything on the subject. It is possible with content plugin to show two lists one to the right of the other (not one below the other). Is it possible to do it somehow? Thanks
  3. mariluzrm

Advanced search - date field

Hello. When I filter a date field in advanced search, I get an error and if I press the calendar button and nothing appears: Thanks.
  4. mariluzrm

Advanced search - problems with decimals

Hello. I have a list made from database table (not a fabrik table). The table has a float(7,2) field called Length. I have a record with value 66.66 but in advanced search with: Length EQUALS 66.66 Can't find the record Instead: Length GREATER THAN 66 AND Length LESS THAN 67...
  5. mariluzrm

Detail form design

Hello. I've been searching the wiki but I can't find a way to do it or I don't know if it can be done. I like the design of the modification forms (it has dropdows, textbox, radiobutton, checkbox, etc) but the display forms (detail forms) do not appear text boxes, nor the possible values of the...
  6. mariluzrm

List with a special column

Hello, I need to make a list similar to the one I attach. One of the columns shows the summary of several fields (with colors and letters) and even allows to generate pdf files with data from the database (letters have links to access to generate those pdfs). I think there is no element list...
  7. mariluzrm

Groups and subgroups in a form

Hello. I have a list with two joins (two repeatable groups). By displaying it on the form I get figure A but I want to show figure B (that is, each neighbor within his building floor). (I need all that data to be in the same form). Thanks.
  8. mariluzrm

Copy of a record

Hello. Is it possible to register a new record and for the fields of the registration form to be a copy of the data of another existing record? In some cases, the user will want to register a record very similar to another (he only wants to modify some data). Thanks!!
  9. mariluzrm

0:1 relationship

Hello. I would like to know how I can render the attached model in Fabrik. In "TOOL" table I have field1, field2, ... tool_type (values: saw / hammer / wrench / screwdriver). When adding a new row the tool_type field should be shown and when the user fills in the value (e.g. hammer) only...
  10. mariluzrm

Showing Charts

Hello. I need to display on screen and also export it in pdf (for users to download) from: They are data calculated from the database (sums, means, medians, percents, etc.) I can do it with a visualization plugin, which of them? Thanks!!
  11. mariluzrm

Published element disabled

Hello. It is possible to have an published element in a form but it appears disabled so that the user cannot modify it. I have some fields that I want the user to modify and some do not. Thanks
  12. mariluzrm

Repeatable groups on the same tab

Hello. I have a form with multiple joins (multiple repeatable groups). I have the form divided into several tabs. Is there a way to show more than one repeatable group on the same tab? Thanks!!
  13. mariluzrm

Dropdown with multiple selections

Hello. How does Dropdown with multiple selections work? If I select more than one option it saves the value 0 in the database, but I suppose that this should not be the case, right? Thanks
  14. mariluzrm

Image gallery (upload file element and slideshow)

Hello. I am making a photo gallery for a form. I am using the upload file element to upload the images in the form (more than one, for this I use the option "Use Ajax upload = Yes") and the Slideshow plugin to display the photo gallery in the form detail. Is it correct or is there a better way...
  15. mariluzrm

Googlemaps element - Street View problem

Hello. I have a googlemaps element in a form, and I have activated the option of StreetView = Yes but when I place the streetview doll the screen goes black and the map disappears. Any ideas? Thanks
  16. mariluzrm

Always goes to home page

Hello. Whenever I access a form, detail or article (content plugin) from the buttons of a list they are displayed on the Home page, how can I make them remain in the menu where the list is? Thanks
  17. mariluzrm

Fill the records of a list

Hello. Is it possible to fill the records of a list from a query? Not a prefilter (user can't modify the query), that is, the query can be mofify in execution time (no design time). How? And, is it possible to fill the records of a list from an array of ids (id rows)? How? Thanks!!
  18. mariluzrm

Showing form - too slow

Hello!! I'm showing a form (it is a form with 9 tabs (9 groups)), but it takes 10-20 seconds to load ... Appending &fabrikdebug=1 to the list URL, in Section: form:render: SELECT DISTINCT `estruct`.`ORDINVPR` AS `estruct___ORDINVPR`, `estruct`.`ORDINVPR` AS `estruct___ORDINVPR_raw`...
  19. mariluzrm

Javascript: changes are not updated

Hello. In a dropdown element of a repeat group I am including javascrip code to hide / show other elements of the same group. I have first included code in the "load event" and it works, but in the "change event" it doesn't work (I can't even see it with the browser debugger). Why doesn't it...
  20. mariluzrm

Filters (Lists)

Hello. I have a complex list with several joins that I display in a form with several Tabs. To access it I use a simpler list because if I show the other one, as it has many joins it takes a long time to load. I need to be able to do filters (Advanced search or otherwise) on the simple list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back