Search results

1. F

Sort with databasejoin field

I promise ;)
  2. F

Great, it works very well. I hope this topic will be helpful to others. A big thank you to you. I wish you a very nice weekend. You are super !
  3. F

I read but too much information kills the information! if my table is "twrpz_items_tmp" the query should be: WHERE {twrpz_items_tmp}.`catid` = 8 Still a 1064 error, I did delete the entry in Data.
  4. F

I did the test but I still get Error 1064...
  5. F

Hello troester and thank you for your help. In frontend I have the field which displays a select with all the titles of the articles. I paste this code in the data-where tab then in filter Where? I'm getting a syntax error every time I try. Are there any other settings to make? at...
  6. F

Hello everyone, I will need some help on Fabrik's field databasejoin. I have a table with item titles and category. I have selected the table with the titles and I would like to sort for a specific category. table = table choice = Titles catid = 8 I can't find the right sql query with where. Can...
  7. F

Display a value based on a result.

great, it seems promising and in my intellectual capacities. Thank you so much.
  8. F

Hello and thank you juuser, yes, let's stay focused on calculating the shipping price. I had actually initially thought of a databasejoin element referring to the product table with a multi-select field. See images above. I would have liked an "expedition" field with automatic filling of the...
  9. F

Indeed it seems more complicated than I thought with fabrik. For the site it's simpler than that, members connect to their account and have access to a contact type form or via a multiple select, they select the objects they want to buy. Either by the name or the id of the object. By return...
  10. F

far from me the idea of making an e-commerce site entirely. My site is associative and only for the members of the association. So no online payment. Members must log in and can apply to purchase items. I have already tried Hikashop and Joomshopping but to enter items in the list, a lot of...
  11. F

So the sql request, where do I put it? That is the question...:(
  12. F

I have just reread all your indications and I think I understood. I test this ;)
  13. F

For the structure of the site itself, I have no problem. In the past I had created a site for artists, a real "gas factory" with flexi_content which is very good but very complicated to learn. First of all I have to settle this problem of total shipping price because the top I row! No equivalent...
  14. F

In fact it is a catalog for my association. We have a lot of vintage objects for sale to benefit the stray cats in our village. I have tested a lot of e-commerce plugins but this function does not exist. Shipping price based on the total weight of the items. I am therefore making a site for the...
  15. F

My total shipping price result should be displayed in the "port" field of the "products" table. I took a databasejoin for this but maybe this is my mistake! Attached pictures of my tables. Whatever I put as even simple sql query I have "error 1064". I have been struggling with it since yesterday...
  16. F

thanks for the help but i have a little problem understanding. I have created a "shipping price" table with id - weight - price. I have another "objects" table with id, title, description, etc. and a total-price and total-weight field. So : SELECT price FROM shipping_price ... that's good but...
  17. F

Hello Deant, I had created a shipping price table in case the original idea was the right one. I used the calc element for the total price and total weight so that is also good. It remains to explore user-ajax and sql with a field with several conditions ... I'm not very good at it, but I'll...
  18. F

Hello, I would like to be able to display the shipping rate according to the total weight of the orders. See image below. Javascript, sql, fabrik code? I'm not sure how to go about it. Can you orient me please? Thank you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back