Search results

1. winchester

[SOLVED] Image Slider changed after recent update

Here's the link to the directory (list & details): https://www.bigupwibeachja.org/beaches Here's the link to the survey (form): https://www.bigupwibeachja.org/survey To be able to use the form and edit/delete details, an account is needed. I have available one that you can use, which I will pm...
  2. winchester

Thanks again Troester. I only have one issue. I'm using a tab extension on the detail pages and whenever I switch tabs and come back to the main tab with the photos, the photos disappear (including the arrows). However, the arrows links are still there, just not visible, as I can mouse over it...
  3. winchester

OK. I manged to change it back to the old (somewhat) slider style. It's a dirty fix, but in case someone else may want to do this, here's what I did. Create Override Files Create the folders to make the following path: [WEB_ROOT]/templates/[MY_TEMPLATE_NAME]/html/layout/com_fabrik/element Copy...
  4. winchester

Thanks Troester..
  5. winchester

Hi. I'm using the File Upload element for uploading photos and the element used a image slider to view the uploaded images in list and detail. It seems that the js plugin used for that slider was changed and along with it the layout of the slider - the old one used left/right arrows to...
  6. winchester

List Filters

Agreed. This is why I use template overrides. This way only the modified files I have to worry about updating and not have to worry about which files were modified. Also, all my templates are custom (with different folder names). Of course, I still have the custom template also in the respective...
  7. winchester

List Filters

This is fantastic, Hugh. How do I update the plugin? Is it available on the download page as yet?
  8. winchester

List Filters

I got it to hide using JavaScript. on load : When this element "filter_parking" is shown, hide element "buwb_beaches.filter_parking" It worked fine. Also. Thanks for the code example. It does seem simpler. I didn't get to try Hugh's last night, but will try both. Depending on the element I'm...
  9. winchester

List Filters

Ok.. Just to be sure. Create a YesNo element, set it to hidden and then set it as the filter. Go to the form and Create a PHP plugin Set the Process script to "Start of form submission (onBeforeProcess). Add the php code based on your example to the PHP code area or in a php file stored...
  10. winchester

List Filters

Thanks Hugh. Going to give it a try and let you know how it turned out. :)
  11. winchester

List Filters

Ok. this might be a tricky one. I have radiobutton elements that has multiple options to "Yes" (see example below). On the list filter, though, rather than listing all the radiobutton options, I'd like a single check boxes which will filter ALL the "Yes". basically, I just want a single...
  12. winchester

Two forms, same database

Thank you very much @troester.. That looks very simple to do.
  13. winchester

Two forms, same database

Hi again, Bea, I should mention that right now, the elements are in different groups - as you can see there are many groups in this survey. With this method, would I be able to move selected elements into a single group? Thanks, Winchester
  14. winchester

Two forms, same database

Hi, I'm not sure what to do here (see image below). I know that I need to change the name of the list, but I'm not sure about the others.
  15. winchester

Two forms, same database

Hi Bea, Thanks for the reply. I will take a look. I may have other questions though, as I'm still relatively new to Fabrik and have not yet tired many of the capabilities and feature of Fabrik. I will update here on whatever I try. Thanks Bea. Winchester
  16. winchester

Two forms, same database

Hi, I have created a survey with over a 120 questions for researchers, beach property owners and managers to use to populate a directory for public beaches in Jamaica. These researcher, owners/managers are all in a specially created Joomla group and can submit and edit the surveys and...
  17. winchester

Where did the tutorials go?

Hi. May be these videos will help.. There are some changes in v3.9, though, so keep that in mind. https://vimeo.com/fabrikar
  18. winchester

File upload plugin placeholder

Yes it is. I know how to do it with php for the templates. but the Viz uses html + {Placeholders} which goes here:
  19. winchester

[SOLVED] Custom templates

Oh yea. I almost forgot that I created a list template for a text/link only module. Like the main list template, I created a separate template folder just for the module type, copying the files from my custom template. Except this time, it's not just the default_row.php that is edited, but also...
  20. winchester

File upload plugin placeholder

Hi. Is there away to select the first photo when using the placeholder - {my_database___my_table}? I have created a Googlemap Viz and for the pin pop-ups, I want to place the first photo from the fileupload plugin photos element to display in it. Any help will me appreciated and thanks in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back