• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. 0

Use a field value in php formular to compare with another caracter chain

Hello, Thanks a lot. I have success to do what I want with your link. See you
  2. 0

Hello, I try to modify the mpdf template. I would like show only some informations, depending of a dropdown selection. I explain. If the user select "New" into the dropdown and generate the pdf, I would like to change the color of the page title, for exmaple. So I try to found a solution to...
  3. 0

Thanks for your answer, but I have the same result. Another idea? Thanks
  4. 0

Hello, I would like to use on an another page of my website an information of a field text in a php code. I would like to compare the field text to another text. I have try this code: <?php $x = "News"; $y ='{soumission___type}'; echo $y;echo $x; // Compare $x and $y if (strcmp($x,$y) == 0) {...
  5. 0

mPDF export

Hello, Thanks you for your answer. I have already read your link, but I don't understand for the moment custom CSS changement. I need to learn. For the Hidden groups/elements, yes, I have done it by JS. So How I can remove it into the pdf? Thanks a lot Greg
  6. 0

mPDF export

Hello, I'm so sorry but I don't understand why in my pdf export of a Fabrik formular I can see hidden group and hidden element. I don't want to see it. I'm a new users in pdf export and CSS/PHP, so could you help me. I have first copy the bootstraps into...
  7. 0

Use Community builder information into Fabrik element

Hello, I would like to use into a field fabrik element information including in the Community Builder (CB) database. How can I search into the CB database? is it possible? Thanks a lot Greg
  8. 0

Show an icon of a file into a list

Hello, It's perfect. It's running. Thanks a lot. Greg
  9. 0

Show an icon of a file into a list

Hello everybody, I'm a new french user of Fabrik and I'm very happy to enter into this community. I have created a list with a file upload option. I would like to show an icon and not the name of the file. Is-ti possible? Thanks a lot. Greg
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back