Search results

1. Nagtegaal

Export form list to CSV - modal freeze

I see, thanks. Yes, it works fine now
  2. Nagtegaal

Export form list to CSV - modal freeze

Hi, I got an error too on 2 websites I am running. It seems to be hanging. I upgraded to latest Joomla 3. 10.2 and did latest for Github. I also upgraded to PHP 8
  3. Nagtegaal

Unwanted hyperlink on all elements

'link to details' was set to yes... that did the trick. Do not know what caused did. Thanks a lot!!
  4. Nagtegaal

Unwanted hyperlink on all elements

Hi, In a new list all elements have a hyperlink to the edit form. You can see that the font is in blue. How can I disable that? I imported the data with its own key (sku). The element is type is 'field'. If I set for the list the access 'edit records' to nobody it disappears, but then also the...
  5. Nagtegaal

Hierarchial relationships

Maybe the suggestion of @juuser helps indeed. If you create a table animal_type with records for carnivore and herbivore you can put the id of that record (id_animal_type) in your animal table
  6. Nagtegaal

Hierarchial relationships

Personally I would keep 1 table for Animals and have an element with a dropdown choice for carnivore or herbivore and another element for there favorite food. You can then use the element carnivore or herbivore as a filter in the list. If you really want to store the animal_id in 2 tables the...
  7. Nagtegaal

List join - Table template

If it is only for display, you can create a View from your SQL query in the database and use that as the source for your list
  8. Nagtegaal

Display multiple elements in one List column?

You can also create a view in your database, concatenate the fields/elements and then display the view in another list.
  9. Nagtegaal

A list what gets data from a view table

good job, now add the element to your list with the name 'bedrijf_id'
  10. Nagtegaal

Dropdown element of a joined list is not saving

You might trying to save a text in a numeric field. Did you use the id?
  11. Nagtegaal

A list what gets data from a view table

tabelnamen klinken Nederlands ;-) Indeed your list is based on a View, not on a Table. But on a list based on a View you should be able to create Filters as well. Just go to an element. You can find it in the Wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/elements/#filters
  12. Nagtegaal

List CSV export doesn't work

Indeed I have that too, if you just change the extention from .zip to .csv it work fine. Strange however
  13. Nagtegaal

Gateway timeout error - need some guidance please

Thanks Troester, well in my case, the dropdown list had only 5 records. Still it was loading a long time. My guess is that it loads the entire SQL query/View to determine the filter. With filter set to field it does not create a dropdown list and therefor much quicker
  14. Nagtegaal

Gateway timeout error - need some guidance please

What helped me was to use for filter on the element not a dropdown, but a field. Otherwise Fabrik is still loading all the data to create these filters. And indeed if you set the filter to required, the list immediately pops up without data. Further, indexes on foreign keys (among others) can...
  15. Nagtegaal

filter field not visible in front end

Thanks a lot Troester, Got it to work now. Don't know why that was in my custom CSS. The .fabrik___heading a.delete { display: none; } I did on purpose, did not want to show it. Anyway after removing the .form-search input { display: none;.........
  16. Nagtegaal

Hi Troester, I created another example. As simple as possible. I put everything on public. https://www.dataverwerken.nl/index.php/troester Screenshot from the admin backend: Sorry there is no German ;-)
  17. Nagtegaal

Hi Troester, Thank you for your reply. I log in to the front end with same user as the back end. The 'dropdown filters' all working fine. I set all access to public, but still not possible to enter any text. You sure you get the fill in field visible in the front end? Not that I doubt you, but...
  18. Nagtegaal

Any way to reverse order of calc element filter ?

If you found it, could you please share?
  19. Nagtegaal

In a list I created a filter with filter type 'field' for the element id. I does work fine in the administrator back-end: But in my front-end there is no possibility to enter a value: Anyone any idea what may cause this or how to make it possible? Thanks!!!
  20. Nagtegaal

fileupload not visible in form

The fileupload was done in the 'child' table of the list with a left join, using the element Bijlage. If I use the same fileupload in the parent table, and upload the document there, the pdf icon is visible in the List and the Form. For me that is fine.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back