Search results

1. Nagtegaal

Unwanted hyperlink on all elements

Hi, In a new list all elements have a hyperlink to the edit form. You can see that the font is in blue. How can I disable that? I imported the data with its own key (sku). The element is type is 'field'. If I set for the list the access 'edit records' to nobody it disappears, but then also the...
  2. Nagtegaal

filter field not visible in front end

In a list I created a filter with filter type 'field' for the element id. I does work fine in the administrator back-end: But in my front-end there is no possibility to enter a value: Anyone any idea what may cause this or how to make it possible? Thanks!!!
  3. Nagtegaal

fileupload not visible in form

Hi, My fileupload is not visible in the form (neither in the list). The pdf is uploaded, I can see it in the folder of the back-end, but no thumbnail, link or something else is displayed. If I try to upload the same file, I get an error that the name already exists. The element: My settings...
  4. Nagtegaal

execute Stored Procedure with PHP Events list plugin

Hi, I try to CALL a Stored Procedure from the mysql database using the PHP Events list plugin. On the onPreloadData part I entered this script (among others): try { $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $sql = 'CALL sp_test()'; $result = $myDb->prepare($sql); $result->execute(); } catch (Exception $e) {...
  5. Nagtegaal

List joins and subsub (third) table enexpected bahaviour

Hi all, From my order item, I would like to built up the price with some price details by multiple lines per order item. In one list I have two joins, the first from the 'kan_order' to the 'kan_order_item' the second to the 'kan_order_item_prijs', to be able to built up the price from multiple...
  6. Nagtegaal

delete redirect to home page

Hi, I recently noticed that when deleting a record, it does the deletion, but it redirects me to my home page. I noticed this on two different websites and various lists. What I recall is that you will stay on the current page (fabrik-list). Any idea? Thanks!
  7. Nagtegaal

no decode delegate for this image format `PNG'

When trying to create PDF from a list I receive this error: no decode delegate for this image format `PNG' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/566 When I remove the Group by from the list there is no issue, so only when Group by is enabled. It also worked fine before (for months). I cannot recall I...
  8. Nagtegaal

FusionChart issue with trendline

Hi, Anyone some experience with the visualization plugin FusionChart? I created a Multi-series 2D Column chart and try to built in a trendline, but I encountered some issues and I have some questions about formatting. In the backend I put as Legend 'Limiet' but the legend shows up as the...
  9. Nagtegaal

Graph with 'dropdown' filter

Hi, I'm looking for a graph, which can use the filter options of a fabrik list. I encounterd this closed threat about Plotalot from the passed, but this does not come up with a clear answer. Since I already use Plotalot (which uses the Google Chart api) it would be great if it would work...
  10. Nagtegaal

element for millisecond in time

For a Sports website I am collcting and displaying achieved times on a race. In Sports it is quite common to store the millisecond. Just think about the world record of Usain Bolt for 100m. It is (as we all know:-) 9.58s. In my case I only need one digit behind the second. I am looking for the...
  11. Nagtegaal

Whatsapp outgoing message without PHP

Just because I love Fabric so much, I would like to contribute as well. It is a simple solution to be able to Whatsapp people without the use of PHP. Perhaps this is helpful for other users: 1. I created a view like: #CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW kan_vw_test_whatsapp AS SELECT `t1`.`id` AS `ID`...
  12. Nagtegaal

Bootstrap tmpl for List different than PDF

It seems that I have less influence on a PDF output than on a List. For the attached example I use the same bootstrap template as for the list. In the custom CSS I put the following code: #listform_$c .kan_vw_tikkie___BTW { max-width: 2mm; overflow: hidden; background:green }...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back