Search results

1. G

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

Yes, it was an update over the official F4.0
  2. G

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

I just did an update from GIT using the "2. Upload and extract a zip-file" method for the J!5.1 issue and then all admin and front pages show error: An error has occurred. I found I had to delete or rename file: ~/libraries/fabrik/vendor/vendor/autoload.php that got me thinking should the...
  3. G

Fixed Listing Fabrik Forms in the administrator

Commenting out line 93 works for me too.
  4. G

Fixed Listing Fabrik Forms in the administrator

I have a weird issue on my website in the backend administrator. I have 42 Lists and 43 Forms (one form is an "add user" form which does not have an accompanying list). The issue is that when I go to the list of forms in backend admin there is one more page than needed in the page navigation...
  5. G

Workaround CSV export missing data when rows contain the same data

Many thanks, I had forgotten about that setting.
  6. G

Workaround CSV export missing data when rows contain the same data

I think I would consider this a bug. I have a list with a repeating join that I have a display mode of "Each row separately". I use this list view to do CSV exports for some pivot analysis. The CSV export has selected columns to include in the export. The exported columns did not include the...
  7. G

Fixed List view display issue for repeat groups with single repeat

Many thanks for the responses. The code change advised by troester has resolved the display issue. Lorenz, I also added your suggested css to the file ~/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/custom_css.php End result is much clearer (although i used #eee):
  8. G

Fixed List view display issue for repeat groups with single repeat

There is a display issue for lists when you have a repeatable joined table that displays joined table elements with either "merge rows" or "merge rows and reduce data". The issue arises for databasejoin and dropdown elements (possibly more) when there is only one repeat. The list displays a...
  9. G

Fixed Separator between groups in a repeating group

troester, many thanks for the quick response. I did slightly better, I merged the relevant code fragments into the details version of default_repeatgroup.php and it works well. Below are the highlighted changes in case anyone else wants a quick fix:
  10. G

Fixed Separator between groups in a repeating group

I have a list with a repeating group, and the repeat group has many fields. So when the list form is displayed the repeating group is configured to use the "list" rather than "table" template. I put some text in the repeat group "Introduction" field which helps to separate the groups visually...
  11. G

Fixed J5 & Fabrik4 Issue adding to a repeating group when editing a form

Probably not the correct fix but I changed line 2605 Fabrik ver4 file ~/media/com_fabrik/js/form.js to include a if( container ) { lastinput.getParent('.fabrikElementContainer').getElement('label').htmlFor = container.id; } and that allowed me to add multiple rows of the repeat group...
  12. G

Fixed J5 & Fabrik4 Issue adding to a repeating group when editing a form

Many thanks for all the hard work on getting the official Fabrik4 release out which i have just installed in a dev environment: Joomla 5.0.2 Fabrik 4.0 PHP 8.2.14 I have a list with a repeating group. The repeating group is in table template and is sortable with drag&drop. When you edit or add...
  13. G

J!5 Issue with field element containing JSON when used in a Join

I have two tables A & B, and the list view for table A (left) joins table B. The join allows a repeating group. One of the elements in table B (a Field element) can contain a JSON string. When the Table B list is viewed or a row in this table edited or viewed all is fine. Also, when the list...
  14. G

Error after upgrading to Fabrik4 Gamma3

Many thanks, that has fixed it! For the record on F!4zeta the line to replace in databasejoin.php was actually 656
  15. G

I am finding $data is null when I look at it. I put a simple 1 line code "dd($data) ;" in the advanced eval'd code section of the element and it returns null. My use case is when editing an existing entry I want to use the current value of this element in some logic for selecting which options...
  16. G

Did this issue get resolved re how the advanced eval'd options php code can access form data? I the edit suggested but replacing line 3965 on the 4zeta version of element.php, and that did not seem to provide a $formModel that I could use to access form values, the variable was still null...
  17. G

listcsv plugin

I am still finding CSV import very broken when the table has joins. As discussed on this thread, in J!3 the import code did not detect joins and just imported into the main table. In J!4 for fabric lists with a join, I first get a php count error, which I fixed with some code applied around...
  18. G

J!5: Date Element month view has no background shading

Many thanks Troester, that has worked. For the record, when using bootstrap template with the form, I did the following: In folder ~/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap/ copied custom_css_example.php to custom_css.php in the same folder. Replaced the example content with the...
  19. G

J!5: Date Element month view has no background shading

Joomla ver: 5.0.0 Fabrik ver: 4Zeta PHP: 8.1 As requested on the Fabrik 4Zeta (F4zeta) availability announcement, I have tried F4Zeta on Fabrik 4.4 and on 5.0.0 (updated to J4.4 first then installed F4zeta then updated to J5.0.0) Cannot find any issues on J4.4, but on J5.0.0 the older Date...
  20. G

Drag and Drop button image on Sortable Repeatable Group

Apologies, just seen the update from Troester, have reverted custom changes and applied the following changes as suggested which work: default_repeatgroup_row.php line 21 - <td><?php echo FabrikHelperHTML::icon('icon-menu-2'); ?></td> template_css.php, added after line 25...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back