Search results

1. D

Load Joomla and Fabrik in a specific php file

Hi All, I'd like to know how can I load Joomla and Fabrik insite à php file. I have initiate this but that thrown an Fabrik Error error_reporting( E_ALL ); ini_set('display_errors', '1'); define('_JEXEC', 1); define('_API', 1); define('JPATH_BASE', dirname(dirname(dirname(__FILE__))))...
  2. D

Js issues

Hi, I've integrated my own template based on BS 4 and jQuery. So far, everything works except 2 things: 1. Fabrik's modal throws a JS error while opening Advanced search. Could it possible to open it though BS native modal? Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value).success is not a function 2...
  3. D

js fabrikElements - dropdown in repeated group

Hi, I have a form with one repeated group that contains severals elements and 2 dropdown fabrik elements. When I add two or more groups on that form and want to manipulate the elements in javascript, I see only one occurence of the 2 dropdowns => table___element_name_0. Others elements are all...
  4. D

dbjoin/cdd issues

dbjoin : when I use the url for setting default value, it does not respect the sql "Joins where and/or" field (Data - where tabs) defined in the admin settings of that dbjoin on a form I have a dbjoin + cdd linked to the dbjoin. When I use the url for setting default value on the dbjoin, I have...
  5. D

{$jConfig_secret} placeholder

Hi there, it seems {$jConfig_secret} placeholder is not replaced within calc and databasejoin (concat label) element. I use one one the lastest release code (github) Can anyone have a look please ? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back