Search results

1. eurtnl

[Solved] Strip path from picture

Thank you! That did the trick :-)
  2. eurtnl

What I tried is: Key: Picture Value: basename({picture_raw}); Default: Eval: Yes But when I add a new record I get 0 syntax error, unexpected '/'
  3. eurtnl

Hi there, I'm using the upsert-plugin (form) to add/update another table. Now I need to insert/update the filename of a picture which is uploaded. So I use {picture_raw}, but it gives me the \path_to\picture.jpg. how can I strip the path from {picture_raw}?
  4. eurtnl

Save/update form input on change group

Thanks for your reply. But with my js knowledge this is out of my league. However I'm using "Save part-edited records", maybe I can extract the data from the temp-table.
  5. eurtnl

Thanks! I got rid of the error. But the code didn't solve my problem, it even got worse :( What I'm trying to achieve is to save/update the record when the user changes from form group (prev/next). The save part is working but after that the form returns to the beginning of the form and not to...
  6. eurtnl

I'm still trying to solve this. What I did is create a file form_11.js and saved it in components/com_fabrik/js The content of the file is: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.page.change', function(form, dir) { var form = Fabrik.getBlock('form_11'); form.doSubmit(new...
  7. eurtnl

[SOLVED] display image if exists in fileupload element otherwise display image from a second element

Thanks. I updated the code, but no luck. I've been searching for SVG and AJAX loading and it seams that's the problem. I will be looking in to that. A workaround could be to create the SVG when adding a new record
  8. eurtnl

[SOLVED] display image if exists in fileupload element otherwise display image from a second element

This was helpful. Instead of showing the image of a second element, I'm creating a dynamically SVG-image using another element (name = text). But I'm facing the next problem: I'm using this as base for my custom template and inserted your code and that works fine. But when i navigate to the...
  9. eurtnl

Content-plugin insert element data

Ok, thank you. I did a workaround by creating a new view :-)
  10. eurtnl

Content-plugin insert element data

Hi, I'm trying to get some data using the content plugin. I need to filter it on two values. I'm using this: {fabrik view=element list=8 _vw_pnp_hole_stats___course_id=[course_id] _vw_pnp_hole_stats___hole=1 element=_vw_pnp_hole_stats___average} The course_id is a url parameter. But i only...
  11. eurtnl

Repeat group bug?!

Because I want my score per hole saved in rows and not as columns Columns would be like Hole1 hole2 hole3 hole4 etc Score1 Score2 Score3 Score4 Rows is: Hole Score 1 3 2 2 3 5 4 3 etc
  12. eurtnl

Repeat group bug?!

What i was trying to say is when you set min 5 and add is restricted to special, you only get one row and not more. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
  13. eurtnl

Repeat group bug?!

I have a repeat group with min 18 and max 18 to keep track of my golf score. The user must always enter 18 scores per round. So I don't need to add or delete rows in that group. But when I set the add and delete access to special (in order to hide the add/delete buttons) I only get one row, not...
  14. eurtnl

default value element repeat group

Thank you. I tried it with a loop and now it works correct :-) requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function SetDefaultValue() { var holes = [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17]; var starthole = document.getElementById('tst_score___start_hole').getValue(); var i; for (i = 0; i < 18; i++) {...
  15. eurtnl

Thank you. Your suggestion did do something but not what I hoped. (I also tested it here and that seemed to work just fine). So my code looks like this: requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function SetDefaultValue() { var i = document.getElementById('tst_score___start_hole').getValue()...
  16. eurtnl

Ok, I got the first part working. The tricky thing was when to execute the js because the page doesn't render all repeat groups onload page. So i put the js in an mandatory element (onchange). requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function SetDefaultValue() { var i =...
  17. eurtnl

I’m creating a website where golfers can record their scores. The setup Form addScore has two groups: Details (elements: Name, Date, Course, Starting hole) Score (Hole, score) The group Score is repeatable with Max repeat 18 en Min Repeat 18. Now I have two questions: How can I...
  18. eurtnl

Databasejoin value reset on edit

Thanks, but that's not what I need in this case. I need to manually link the record to a joomla user.
  19. eurtnl

Databasejoin value reset on edit

Hi, I have a databasejoin element which pulls a joomla user_id from the jos_user table. When I select an user and save the record it shows the user_id, but when I edit the record again the field is empty so everytime I edit the record I have to select the user again. What could be wrong?
  20. eurtnl

Well that helped alot thanks! I added the js code to an element (on change / blur), had to add the apply-button to the form first. So when a score is entered and i click the next button it updates the record, but the form reloads and goes back to the first group (beginning of the form). How can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back