• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. L

element 'eval populate' echo does not work anymore

I confirm the 'echo' command in 'eval populate' works with the version 3.10 a part of my code is : $Db->setQuery("SELECT id,nom FROM table WHERE `sel`='Y' ORDER BY NOM"); $Libs = $Db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($Libs as $Lib) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $Lib->id, $Lib->nom); echo...
  2. L

pre-check items of form checkbox or picklist

Thank's for the answer. I don't find how to insert the selected option. part of eval code : $Db->setQuery("SELECT id,nom FROM table"); $Libs = $Db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($libs as $Lib) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $Lib->id, $Lib->nom); } return $options;
  3. L

pre-check items of form checkbox or picklist

In a From, I have an 'Eval populate' code to populate my checkbox list or picklist. I would like to pre-check some items. How can I do ?
  4. L

element 'eval populate' echo does not work anymore

in the 'Eval populate', the 'echo' command was working in the previous version. how can it works in the new version ?
  5. L

Prefilters : eval FabrikHelperElement::filterValue - not working

It's the same when I user {fabrik view=list id=3 rowid=1} in List Intro. The prefilter is not working.
  6. L

and I try to display the filter in the list intro like this :
  7. L

I have no code and no placeholder, just a list with a filter that I want to use in other list with prefilter.
  8. L

I'm using RSPageBuilder In my page, I display the list in a row via a 'Fabrik List Module' In that way, the prefilter with eval of FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20) is not working. When a display the list directly from the menu using 'Fabrik -> List', the prefilter with eval of...
  9. L

In fact, the 'FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20)' works for my list except if I use the list in a module. is it normal ?
  10. L

Ok... I don't have the value... :-( Can I display the value in the Introduction of the list ? what is the syntax ?
  11. L

In a list, I try to use a pre-filter using eval : return FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20); I've a error : Debug: Caught exception on eval of tableModel::getFilterArray() afc_champ_ed.champid: Since joomla/database 2.2.0: The parameter $new is deprecated and will be removed in 4.0, use...
  12. L

pre-check some items with checkbox plugins

I don't understand how to insert the checked ccommand in the script.
  13. L

I know the list of checked in a PHP (sql request), non in JS Is it possible to check it in PHP ?
  14. L

I use a 'checkbox' plugins for an element. I use the following example to populate the checkbox list. $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $db->setQuery('SELECT id, text FROM #__tablename'); $rows = $db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($rows as $row) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $row->id...
  15. L

list prefilter "NOT BEGINS WITH"

thank's a lot
  16. L

list prefilter "NOT BEGINS WITH"

In a list, I would like to pre-filter like "NOT BEGINS WITH". how can I do it ?
  17. L

Pb : my "Tab field" list is empty

When I modify my list : Detail -> Layout I don't find how to add a field in the "Tabs" -> "Tab field" What is the set up to find field in the list ?
  18. L

How to use form element in a 'Data - where' clause

sorry, I understand nothing. what solution do you propose ? For 'champ ed' depending on 'champid', I use 'cascadingdropdown' and it works well. For 'champ edcat' depending on 'champid' and 'champ ed', what do you propose ? I've tried several things like an other 'cascadingdropdown' or this...
  19. L

Yes, it's a list's filter block, sorry... In that list filter block : 'champ ed' depend on 'champid' 'champ edcat' depend on 'champid' and 'champ ed'
  20. L

Sorry, I don't understand how to use it. The following is working : Where I have to use placeholders to replace "Demo91" by the value of 'champid'
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back